Part 23

It's been 2 days since that day when we made love and  I am not leaving my room telling everyone am not feeling well and every one scolds tae bcz they think that I am sick bcz of the night we spend on the beach. But the truth is I am not able to walk properly my whole lower part is sore af. So tae is staying by my side everytime saying it's his fault for going harsh ahhahhaha. Today we are going to discuss about the marriage. So I have to face them I guess I'll just cover those hickeys with some foundation. 

TIME SKIP TO DISCUSSION

Every one was in the living room except me as I was trying to cover hickeys. Soon there was a knock on my door and Tae come inside smiling.

"Baby every one in in the living room waiting for you" he said and I nod.

"I am almost done "I said and blend some foundation on my last mark and keep the makeup things away and got up from the chair and tried to walk but I end up limping my way.

"Are you still hurt?"He asked worried.

"Yes my legs are still sore. Thanks you someone."I said.

"yaah.Don't say like that."He said in small voice.

"Will you carry me or they will doubt that some thing had happen to me and I don't want to concern yoongi oppa he is scary when he gets mad"I said and he nod and slowly lift in his arms.

"You are so light waight y/n."he tease me.

"Shut up tae am heavy "I said.

And we make are way to living room .As we entered in living room everyone looked at me worried.

"Y/n what happened to you?"Namjoon oppa asked.

"Nothing oppa. Just sick a lil bit.. but i am fine.."I lied but he nod in understanding.

"Why is tae carrying you ?"Jimin asked 

"She didn't have energy jimin that's why I carried her I don't want her to fall and get hurt ."Tae said and every one nod and we started to discuss. And I just sit there listening there talk.

"Taehyung did you tell your parent about this?"jin oppa asked and I looked at tae.

"Yes hyung I send them her photo like 1 week back and they already love her."He explained smiling.

"Okay then it's done then. Your marriage will be happening in 2 weeks and we are sharing this news to media after your marriage."Namjoon oppa said. And everyone nods and he continue "I'll talk with Bang p.d. and our manager about this."And again every one nod.

"Y/n I wanna ask you something and I know the answer but I still want to know."Hobi said and I nod.

"Who is going to be your best man? I know you'll say yoongi hyung but still I want to hear."HE said.

"Hobi oppa you guessed it right but I want two best man yoongi oppa will be the one there is no doubt about that but the other one I want is jin oppa."I said and every one's Eyes went wide.

"And may I ask you why is that?"Jimin oppa asked.

"Yoongi oppa is the one who always supported me whatever decision I made he is like father figure to me. Who always make his baby princess happy. He took very good care of me when I was sick he make me feel that warm feeling which I have been missing all my life. That one caring hand on my head patting softly telling me I'll be always there with you no matter what. I missed my dad alot but yoongi oppa make me forget him,May be my dad sen him on behalf of him to take care of me."I said slowly getting more emotional. And everyone had sadden write in there face. But I continued talking I wanted to tell them they meant a world to me.

"On the other hand Jin oppa was like mother to me. He was like always there when I can't sleep at night or whenever I wanted to talk or like I was craving for something to eat he never said no to me no matter what time it is or how tired he is he always make me feel like I was demanding something to my mum. Even when I was on my periods he always make me something sweet to eat, get me hot water bag and everything. He is a guy but he know me more that I know my self  like what should I eat to reduce the pain or feel energetic. I really appreciate. Oppa's."I said and yoongi oppa was fighting with his tears not to let them fall and jin oppa was already crying mess.

"Jin oppa , yoongi oppa don't forget that I am your first child."I said and the both got up from their place and run to me and hugged tightly as their life depends on me.

"Y/n you are  our first child."Yoongi oppa said and I sob hard.

"We are always there for you and tae you both are like kid to us. We rise tae  we saw him growing and glowing . And we'll see you growing more. "Jin oppa said and asked tae to join them in their hug and he joined them happily.

"We also want hug hyung."Jungkook yelled making us crack into smile .

"Come here."Yoongi oppa said and soon everyone crush me in their hug . 

"I love you guys."I said 

"We love you  too y/n"They said.