Part 16

Y/n P.OV.

Today boys are taking me to shopping. Bcz I was wearing jimin's cloths and I was tired I wanted to wear something good so they are taking me with them.

So changed into 

this. I got this from jhope's sister. After wearing them I left the room and walk towards living room and everyone was there.looking handsome as hell.

"It feels good to see you something girly. "Jimin said and I pout.

"You looking cute bub."Yoongi said patting my head."Let's go guys."He said holding my hand.

"Hyung don't steal my girl."Tae said pouting and I blushed.

"Well. I am not stealing anything. And by the way she is already mine before you."Yoongi said.

"Y/n."Tae starts whining.

"I am sorry tae but today is our day. And we supposed to spend it like squad."I said and he nod.

"Fine.As long as you happy."He said showing his boxy smile.

We finally we reach to mall. And every one was let's go there ,here, there, here. And I facepalmed. After deciding we head towards Gucci bcz my so called boyfriend want's to buy something from his favorite store.

After spending 4 hours. I was so tired so I tell them I want go home.

After reaching home I changed Into sleeping suit. which I got from yoongi oppa.

 which I got from yoongi oppa

I changed into this. And walk towards kitchen to help jin oppa.

"Hey princess, what are you doing here?"Oppa asked.

"I want to help you."I said 

"You don't have to.Just go and sit with maknae."Oppa said."Besides you are tired just go and sit with them and almost done so it's okay."He said smiling I nod and left the kitchen.

"Hey guys."I said to them.

"Hey Y/n."Jimin and jungkook said.

"Where are others?"I said looking for them .