Part 22

"bub" I said I calm tone but it didn't work bcz I saw a tear fell from her eyes.

And I lost it I can't see her crying. I hugged her tight and she started cry more and it broke my heart into pieces .

"I am sorry bub please stop crying. shhh "I said in my most soothing voice.

"Calm down honey please oppa is sorry " i said and then I heard her hiccup. Fuck. 

I pull myself from her and wipe her tears she  hold my wrist and I saw ring in her finger and then she looked at me with her big doe bloodshoot red eyes bcz of crying.

"Are..'hiccup'..you..'hiccup'..angry..'hiccup'..on me?"She asked 

"Of course not bub I can't be angry on you honey I was just concerned."I said and she looked down.

"But I guess I shouldn't be concern now bcz you are going to marry your love soon"I said smiling. She looked at me with wide eyes.

"You don't have any problem oppa?"She asked me and I chuckled .

"Of course not bub I know he loves you a lot and he will take care of you very well."I said and she finally smiled.

"Y/n you said yes?"asked hobi and she nod smiling.

"HYUNG IS GOING TO GET MARRY YAAAAAAAAA"jungkook starts bouncing like lil  kid who get his favorite toy.

"Yaaahhh, stop acting like kid kook."Said jin hyung.

"Hey you young man come here."I said to taehyung who was doze off.

"You better keep her happy boy "I said and give y/n hand in his hand and he smiled at me cheekily .

"I will hyung."He said lokking at her and I saw light tint on her cheeks.

"Hyung I want to talk to you"Tae said "Alone."He said and I nod and we make our way to his room.

 Y/n P.O.V (18 +)If you are not comfortable to read you can skip from this .

After they left I  make my way to  my room telling everyone that I am going to take a shower.

 I took hot shower feeling relaxed. I step out of my bathroom only caught in strong pair of arms by back and I was about to scream but he put hand on my mouth and turn me around and I met those eyes and I felt relief. and I put my head on his chest listing his heartbeat.

"Did I scared you baby?"Tae asked.

"A lil bit."I said and sighed.

"Am sorry I didn't mean to ."He said and I pulled away from his chest and looked at him.

He was looking at me with full of love and affection slowly caressing my cheeks. we stared at each other for a moment.

"I love you "I said in hushed tone and tip toed and kissed him and pulled away instantly.But he again pulled me and pinned me to the near wall and smashed his lips on me with full of love and passion and I kissed back felling getting melt by his touch. slowly he bite my lower lip asking me for permission to enter in my mouth and I gladly gave him.I know that he was being needy at this moment.Soon we parted away from each other breathing heavily. He was looking at me with full of lust right now and I gulp knowing what is going on next. He again smashed his lip on me kissing me aggressively and then he grabbed my butt and said "jump"Into the kiss And I did like he said I jumped on him wrapping my legs around his waist he was holding me tightly making sure I was safe in his arms I put my arms around his neck with out breaking kiss we make our way to bed.And he throw me on bed but lightly and stared at me licking his lips and he slowly crawl to wards me and said something in my ear.

"Every one has gone to big hit to discuss something with manager and they are going to be late so only we both are here."He said and lick earlobe and my breath hitch. He come in front of me and stared at me for a second and then he attacked my neck leaving wet kisses every where. Soon he found my sweet point and started to suck in and I am sure he is leaving hickeys .

After like leaving hickeys every where he stopped leaving me breathless. 

"If you want we can stop here Y/n I am not forcing anything."He said. And wait for me to say something . After thinking I made up my mind.

"Yes. I want you"I mumbled but he heard. 

" you sure ?" and I nodded "I promise I'll be gentle."He said and I blushed.

And here goes my virginity I know I said yes bcz of the heat and the tension that we are in. But I know one thing that I am not gonna regret this .

He starts to remove my cloths and now I am in front of him only on my bra and pantie. He was looking at me biting his lower lip and I feel embarrassed I cover my face with my hands and he chuckled and removed my hands from my face.

"Babe don't cover yourself you are beautiful."HE said and and lean down to my stomach leaving small kisses.

I giggled as he left some kisses on my tummy but it turned into moan as he start massage my boobs soon I know i was only on my pantie. He start to massage one breast and suck another then he moved to my women hood and stared rubbing my clothed clit and my breathing starts to get uneven. Then he removed my pantie and looked at me for permission and I nod. Then he thurst his finger and shit it hurts so bad.I was on verge of crying and he noticed so he started kiss me to avoid the pain. when he know that I am ready for his 'buddy' he stopped and removed his cloths and positioned himself in front of my entrance and slowly entered inside.

(You can imagine the further Bcz I am not going to write any thing further than this)    

They made love.