Chapter 10

I am shocked at the scene before me. I see Beth and Clark cuddiling under the covers, fast asleep. Although they have on the bedspread, it's obvious that they're naked underneath. I close the door as silently as I can and head downstairs. I go into the living room and plop onto the couch. I did not know what to do. 

I pulled out my phone and Seirra. Surely she would have an idea. She answered on the third ring. "Hello?" she sounded sleepy. I knew that what I would tell her next would wake her up. "Seirra, I just got to Beth's house and you won't belived what I just saw." I tell her. "What?" she says, still sounding tired but with a hint of curiousity in her voice. 

"I'm debating on whether I should send you a picture or not." I say to her. "Take a picture." she automatically answers for me. "Okay. Hold on a second." I say. I pull up the camera on my phone and quietly head upstairs. I very slowly open the door and look in. They're still asleep. I quietly walked in and took a quick picture. I forgot that my camera makes noise so when I took the picture, my camera made a shutter noise. I stood frozen. 

Beth slighty moved but didn't wake up. I quickly left the room, closing the door behind me and breathed a sigh of relief. I headed downstairs and sent the picture to Seirra. I put my phone back to my ear and waited for Seirra to react. 

"Oh my gosh! Are they naked?" she shouts. "Yup!" I answer her, laughing at her reaction. "Oh my gosh! They had sex last night! Oh my gosh!" she shouts. I knew this would wake her up fast. "Elena! I will pay you 20 dollars if you go in there and jump onto the bed!" she tells me. "What? No. That would be awkward." I tell her. "Thats the point! Urg! I wish I was there. I need you to do this for me. Make it awkward! I'll give you $20!" she says, trying to convince me. "I don't know. She'll kick my ass." I say, considering Seirra's idea. "You can blame me!" she says to me, urgently. "Okay. I'm going to do it." I tell her after a few moments."Good. Call me after you do that." she tells me. "Okay." I say. "Man, I wish I was there." she says before hanging up.

I can't believe i'm going to do this. Beth is going to kill me. I think to myself as I head back upstairs. I took off my shoes and left them outside Beth's door. I opened the door and I noticed that they moved. Now, Beth had moved slightly away from Clark, leaving a small space between him and her. I decide to jump into that middle space and get comfrontable there.

I walked to the bottom end of the bed and surveyed the space on the bed. Before I could change my mind, I flopped into the space between them, half landing on Beth and half landing on Clark. They both woke up with a start. "Elena!" Beth said, glaring at me. "What the hell?" Clark says, also glaring at me. 

I got comfrontable and started talking. "So for your wedding, I think you should wear a white strapless gown. And I also think that the bridesmaids dresses shouldn't be ugly. I mean, I want to look good on your wedding day." I ramble on and on about weddings while Beth and Clark glare at me. I pretend I am oblivous to their anger.

"Elena! What the hell are you doing?" Beth shouts at me, causing me to stop talking and look at her. "I'm talking about your wedding ofcourse." I say, looking at her with a 'duh' expression. "Elena, i'm going to fucking kill you." she threatens me. "Why? What did I do?" I ask her, with an innocent voice. "Elena, i'm going to strangle you and then cut your vagina and stuff your vagina in your mouth and then...." "Whoa! I'm leaving. I'm leaving." I say, cutting her off. 

I get off the bed and begin walking towards the door. "I'm hungry. Anyone else hungry?" I ask them. Beth throws a pillow at me, hitting me in my face. "Get the fuck out!" she yells at me. I pick up the pillow and throw it back. "I mean, I thought you'd be hungry from all the energy you guys burned last night." I say, holding back my laughter. Beth throws the pillow back at me but I block it. "I'm going to kill you!" she threatens me again. I laughed and grabbed the door. Before I shut the door, I poked my head into the room and said "Calm your tits. Better yet, let Clark calm them for you." She sat up clutching the bedspread and grabbed a book and threw it at me. I had closed the door so I heard the book hit the door. Laughing, I went downstairs to the kitchen and took out my phone.