Christmas Special

Merry Christmas Wattpad!

Since today, I'm in the holiday spirit, I wanted to write a special christmas chapter. In this chapter, I won't be writing from Elena's point of view. Actually, this chapter is a mini-story. I didn't want to start a whole new book so I just decided to include this as a small Christmas story.

I hope you enjoy this chapter! 

                “But I don’t want to go!” I say, as my best friend Adam tries to drag me off my bed. I grab ahold of my mattress and refuse to budge. “Celeste!” he says, sounding exasperated. “Get your ass up. You will not sit here and mope around for another day!” he says, grabbing my ankles and pulling. I hold on tighter to my mattress. He pulls for a few seconds before dropping my ankles. “No.” I say, pulling my covers back over my body. “You asked for it.” he says, grabbing my covers and completely taking them off of me. He grabbed my hands with one hand and began tickling me.

            “No!....Please…..Stop!!” I shout at him, between gasps of air. I was extremely ticklish and Adam knew that. We’d been best friends since middle school and he knew how ticklish I am. I tried to move my hands from his grip but I couldn’t. Adam was the quarterback of our school and he was strong. “Will you get up and get ready?” he asks, still tickling me. I’m thrashing around but I answered him. “Yes….I’ll….get…..up….just……please…..stop…!” I beg him.

            He slowly stops tickling me, but he keeps my hands in his grip. He pulls me up into a sitting position and helps me off the bed. “Are you going to let go of me?” I ask him, trying to free my hands. “Not until you get into that bathroom.” He says, walking over to my bathroom. I roll my eyes at him. “Did you roll your eyes at me?” he asks me, sounding amused. “No sir. I would never do such a thing.” I say, rolling my eyes again. Before I could react, I was down on the floor, being tickled again. “Adam…stop!....i’m…..going…..to…..peeeee!!” I say, between my laughter.

“You know it’s rude to roll your eyes at people.” He says, with a wicked grin on his face. “Say you’re sorry.” He says to me. “I’m…..sorry….”I say. “What? I can’t hear you?” he says, smirking. “I….said….i’m….sorrrrrryyyy” I shout at him. He stops tickling me and lets my hands go. He stands up and holds his hand out to me to help me stand. I ignore his hand and get up by myself. “I would think that the fact it is Christmas would make you back off.” I say, heading to the bathroom. “You know me better than that.” Adam says, smirking at me. I stuck my tongue out at him and closed my bathroom door.

            In the bathroom, I looked at myself. I hadn’t moved from my bed since last Thursday, ever since school let out for Christmas break. Thursday was not a very good day for me. I found out that the boy I’ve been seeing for the past 2 months was cheating on me with another girl. I was heartbroken. He was my first real boyfriend and I was devastated. I had stayed in bed, isolating myself from the world. The only people I talked to were my parents and of course Adam. Adam was here for me for the past 3 days. He brought me ice cream and movies and we watched movies all day for the past 3 days. Today was Christmas and his buddy John was throwing a party. Adam had been trying to get me out of bed to go to this party but I really did not want to go. The boy, Jake, was going to be there, and I did not want to see his cheating ass.  

 I looked at myself and saw that I was in a horrible condition. My hair was matted and my eyes were red and puffy. I’m surprised that Adam didn’t run off when he saw me. But then again, Adam’s seen me in a worse condition. I sighed at my reflection and began stripping down. I jumped into the shower and turned on the water, letting it hit my skin and wash away all the dirt from the past few days. It took me almost 20 minutes to brush out my hair. When I finally stepped out of the shower, I felt 10 times better. I wrapped my hair up and covered myself in my towel and headed into my room.