01

"george, i swear to god, if you put your filthy, nasty ass fingers in my food one more time, i'm gonna-"

"you're gonna what, huh? give me the whole plate?" george tugs at the porcelain dish in front of the frustrated girl.

"kids, you're both adults, why are you fighting over something so immature?" mrs. davidson spoke, expressing her annoyance.

"i'm sorry mrs. davidson, george really seems to be- how should i put it, off his rocker today."

he rolls his eyes, "why do you talk like my grandma, dev."

"why do you talk like a little bitch?" dev sneers at george.

"devyn! watch your language when we're having dinner!"

"okay! sorry mom, jesus, i don't understand why we can't swear at dinner but we can everywhere else."

"it's common courtesy, devyn. and you should know better, we have this conversation every night."

"sorry, it won't happen again," she muttters.

mrs. vu and mrs. davidson return to their hushed conversation, devyn and george loosely hearing the terms baking and recipe being tossed around. the two families had been having dinner together for the past year, ever since mr. vu passed and with mr. davidson always being on a high-class business trip.

dev pushes the mashed potatoes around on her plate, thinking about her newest crush, which happened to be one of george's streamer friends, wilbur. it was harmless really, but she would never admit her admiration for him to george, he would ruthlessly make fun of her until time's end.

"what are you thinking about?"

she turns her head to meet his eyes, "you."

they hold a locked gaze for a moment, before dev bursts out laughing. george pouts, irritated by her response.

"what's wrong about thinking about me! i'm cool and fun."

"you are so full of yourself. and i am not thinking about you. i'm thinking about," she pauses, and checks her watch, "how you were supposed to join karl's stream 15 minutes ago."

george gasps and scoots out of his chair, excusing himself from the dinner table. as he rushes up the stairs, dev calls back to him, "you're welcome, by the way!"

"oh shut it!"

𝑏𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑚'𝑠 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑑𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝑤𝑖𝑠𝑑𝑜𝑚
omg hi guys, gals, non-binary pals. new book and new acc AND new name because my friends keep finding me and i'm EMBARRAZZED!!!! this is like my second acc this is getting kind of upsetting i have to stop letting my friends use my phone without my supervision. really been loving the d!smp and everything so i'm writing a little story about gogy because lowkey i'm down bad y'all. gogmeister got me down BAD! thank you for reading <3 have a gr9 day ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎