06

George | GeorgeNootFound
NO ONE ASKED BUT DEVYN IS A PICK ME CONFIRMED

↳ d2vyn | dnfshipper
you think you're so funny. humornotfound bitch ass

↓ dream | dreamwastaken
dnfshipper devyn this is so embarrassing for you... f in chat

↓ d2vyn | dnfshipper
dreamwastaken f

↳ sapnap | sapnapalt
no way on earth is dev a pick me she's too hot

↓ d2vyn | dnfshipper
ayooo??? sapnap hml cutie

↓ George | GeorgeNootFound
sapnapalt what the hell not you SIMPING FOR DEVYN

↓ d2vyn | dnfshipper
EXCUSE YOU GEORGENOTFOUND i am very simp worthy

d2vyn | dnfshipper
like if you're a devyn simp. trying to prove a point

↳ TommyInnit | tommyinnit
I AM A MINOR YOU KNOW. NO LIKES FOR WOMAN LIKE THIS TWEET INSTEAD IF U AIN'T NO PUSSY!!!!

↓ d2vyn | dnfshipper
tommy WHAT THE FUCK GIVE ME MY LIKES

↳ karl too | honkkarl
don't worry devyn, i liked 👍

↓ d2vyn | dnfshipper
thanks karl i know i can always count on you

↓ Wilbur Soot | WilburSoot
don't worry devyn i also liked because i hate georgenotfound

↳ sapnap | sapnapalt
vouch

↓ quackity4k | quackity4k
ANY ASKERS???

"i think you should try on the red one. you know chat likes it when you wear red. then you'll get more donos and subs because they're all simps."

"i don't like how you think that way about my fans. but, you're right, i mean i do look amazing in red."

tossing the red hoodie in george's direction, dev rolls her eyes, scoffing.

"you're so fucking cocky, i can't believe your fan base thinks you're innocent and wholesome when in reality you're a raging, arrogant dick."

"just go try it on," she pushes george towards the fitting room, sitting on the bench outside of the changing area. dev scrolls aimlessly on her phone as she waits for george's slow ass to try on one item of clothing.

dev opens her mouth to yell at george to hurry up, but is interrupted by a tap on her shoulder. surprised, she falls off the bench, yelping out of fear that some stranger was about to kidnap her.

"dev?" george calls from the changing room, "are you okay? why did you just scream?"

"oh my god i'm so sorry, i did not mean to scare you like that, devyn." the mysterious tapper explains, offering her a hand up.

dev meets his eyes as she stands up, brushing the dust off of her.

"wilbur!" she exclaims as she reaches up to give him a hug, "you scared the living shit out of me!"

george emerges from the fitting room, holding the red hoodie, "what's going on?"

he looks between dev and wilbur, putting the pieces together in his head as to who scared dev.

"hey george!" wilbur greets as he gives the smaller youtuber a pat on the back.

"what are you doing here?"

wilbur smiles politely, "well same as you, shopping for clothes. i thought i saw dev from across the store so i came over to see if it was her. and it was, so i thought i'd say hi. i didn't mean to frighten her or anything and i didn't know you guys were together."

blushing, dev points to george, "oh we're not together together. i'm just helping him shop because he's got god awful fashion sense."

awkward silence lingers among the three, wilbur rocking back and forth on his toes.

he clears his throat before he speaks, "it was nice to see you both, but i've got to run. i'll talk to you all soon?"

"sure thing! bye wilbur!" dev walks him out, waving goodbye as he disappears down the street. 

as she walks- with a little more pep in her step, dev sees george leaning against the changing room doorframe, unimpressed.

"why do you look so bothered, i thought you and wilbur were friends?"

"we are. i've never seen you act so... awkward and nervous," he taps his chin. "it seems to me like devy has a crush?"

"george, wilbur is one of your closest friends. i do not have a crush on him."

"oh, but you're saying if we weren't close you would have a crush on him," george questions.

"stop putting words in my mouth. that is not what i said."

she points to the hoodie in george's hands, "well are you going to get it or not?"

"yeah i am. i look hot as fuck and i wanna see the fancams."

"you are a dick."

𝑏𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑚'𝑠 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑑𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝑤𝑖𝑠𝑑𝑜𝑚

guess what shawties I'm uploading twice bc technically i meant to upload this on valentine's day bc I'm lonely and sad but i was on tik tok now it's feb 15th but its fine. yktv. thanks fo readin <3 have a gr9 day ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎ pls comment something funny.