You ask them for money

Johnathan

"Dad I need money," You told him.

"WHAT HAPPENED!? ARE YOU OKAY!? ARE YOU DYING!? DID YOU GET INVOLVED WITH BAD PEOPLE!?" He panicked and it looks like he will soon have a breakdown.

"No, I got involved with cuteness," You informed him.

He sighed in relief and you showed him what you want to buy, you got ten of them in the end.

"What the hell?" Dio said confused seeing you both hugging giant panda teddies.

"Money can actually buy you happiness" You mumbled happily.

Jonathan was sleeping peacefully on one and was Speedwagon was dying from how incredible Johnathan is to him "He's so generous to buy all these for his daughter!" Speedwagon yelled and hugged one of the pandas.

Joseph

You were outside and saw a doughnut shop, you were craving one so you tugged on Joseph's clothes.

"Can I have some money?" You asked while eyeing up the food.

"Oh sure here" Joseph gave you some, then you looked to your hand and screamed.

Caesar joined in to then Joseph joined in.

"Why are you joining?!" You yelled at him.

"What it's not a competition?" He asked.

"That's not important, why did you give her that?!" Caesar questioned him.

"She said she needed money, so I gave her money," He said confused.

"ITS ENOUGH TO BUY A HOUSE I JUST WANT A DOUGHNUT!" You freaked out "Actually we are rich I could buy a whole doughnut factory and have as many doughnuts as I want."

"Your a genius! You must get that from me! Let's go!" Joseph picked you up.

"NO! YOU'RE GOING TO GO BANKRUPT IF YOU CARRY ON!!" Caesar yelled.

Jotaro

You saw Star attached to a window of a store for some reason you looked in to see plushes of stars and dolphins.

Star looked to be in heaven "Dad can I have some money to buy a dolphin and star plush?" You asked.

Jotaro looked into the store then gave you his whole wallet.

"Buy a couple for me to," He asked of you.

"WHAT THE HELL!?" Jolyne yelled when you both came through the door with many dolphin plushes while there was a big ball of floating star plushes behind you both.

It was Star carrying them all and he hasn't stopped smiling since he got them.

Josuke

"Dad I need money," You told him with a serious tone.

"Why?" Josuke asked hoping Joseph didn't take you anywhere weird like yesterday.

"I want to be an owl! Money now!" You demanded.

He was confused until you showed him a game where you can be animals and he joined in "Your wasting money on that" Rohan sighed.

"You can even be a dolphin" You informed him.

"How much?" Jotaro asked you with his book open ready to write it down.

Jolyne

"Mum, can I have some money?" You asked.

"Why? Did something bad happen!?" She panicked.

"Yes, you made dinner" You sighed.

"What? My food is brilliant" She retorted.

"The shell of a lobster is in my mash along with cotton and the mash is the colour of dad's hair I'm not going near it, now can I go buy some takeaway?" You asked.

"Jolyne your food is the best!" Anasui yelled you both saw he ate all of his food, he is very pale and then smashed into the floor.

Jotaro came in to see everything "Help please, dad poisoned himself with the food mum made again," You asked of him.

He sighed and ruffled your hair out of pity and you all went over to Holy's after to have dinner and she's makes the best food and gives the best hugs.

Giorno

"I need money," You told your dad.

"Oh sure" Giorno went to give you some money but Bucciarati blocked his hand making everyone freeze.

"What happened to your pocket money?" Bucciarati asked.

"I didn't get any," You said confused.

"I gave you a debit card a week ago" He informed you.

"Oh, this is it" You took it out "I thought it was some kind of tracker thing."

"Wait it isn't food?" Mista and Narancia asked making the others sigh.

"That's where my debit cards go" Abbacchio sighed.

Bucciarati taught you how to use it at one of the ATMs "A MILLION!!" You and most of the others yelled.

"I guess you have been building this up for a while" Mista commented.

"No two months" Bucciarati answered.

"500,000 A MONTH!?" Mista yelled and Abbacchio spat out his wine.

"Yes, she needs that much" Bucciarati explained.

"FOR WHAT!?" Trish yelled.

Dio

"Dad, can I have some money?" You asked.

"What for? Have you finally decided to start taking over the world?" He smirked.

"Can you that do that with cake?" You asked as you showed him what you wanted.

It was a rainbow cake with sweets in the center of it, he then got the phone and called someone.

"Who are you calling?" Giorno came in.

"Shh" Dio shushed him "I want fifty rainbow cakes," He demanded of the person on the phone.

He then frowned "You can't? Have you ever seen a road roller? Because you might soon?"

You did get those fifty cakes in the end and you ate them happily so did Dio.