Your both on lockdown

I hope your all doing well and are safe.

Jonathan

Your all stuck inside because it's lockdown and it has been a month already and you're dying from boredom.

Everyone else is the same even Johnathan is starting to lose it and that's worrying.

Both you and your brother got an idea he set up most things while you asked Johnathan for help with something "Why do you need a mattress?" He asked as he carried it with one hand you found that amazing.

"You will see put it here please" You pointed at the top of the stairs and some of it was over the ledge as he placed it down "Now sit on it."

He sat on it still clueless George came running up the stairs and you both nodded to each other and ran to Johnathan, and he caught you both.

The force of it made the mattress slide back and down the stairs and at the end you all crashed into pillows and quilts.

"Again!" You yelled.

"That was fun" Johnathan laughed.

Erina joined in at some point and you all weren't bored anymore.

Joseph

"No Joseph stay," Suzi told him for the third time today he was about to go outside.

"But I'm bored I can just beat this thing up if it tries to get me!" Joseph yelled and flexed his muscles ripping his whole shirt.

"You can attack it?" You asked.

"Yeah" He nodded.

"Let's go kill it" You ran over to him and the others stopped you two.

"But mum/ Suzi!" You both whined.

"You can kill it another way by washing your hands" She explained and you both ran off to wash your hands making her laugh.

Jotaro

Jolyne has tried to get out many times and Jotaro has picked her up by her shirt and dragged her away from the windows each time.

"I want to go outside!" She yelled, and he put her on the couch next to you.

"There's something out there that can kill you, you have to stay here" Jotaro informed her.

You hugged her a little scared "There's a monster?" You mumbled.

"I will stay and protect you" She ruffled your hair and Jotaro sat next to you and put his coat over you both and put your favourite show on tv to comfort and distract you.

Josuke

"You two really haven't got bored yet" Your mum mumbled.

"Why would we get bored?" You asked as you ate a crisp.

"Well we are on lockdown," She told you.

"Wait we are?!" You both freaked out.

"ITS BEEN A MONTH!!" Your mum yelled then sighed your both so addicted to games you both didn't know what was going on outside in the world.

You both shrugged and continued to play games.

Jolyne

You have actually enjoyed being stuck indoors you get to watch all the tv you want especially all the marine documentaries.

But the other two aren't doing so good your mum is on the floor dying from boredom and Anasui is the same.

They both started screaming in turns getting louder each time "What are you two doing I can't hear the tv?" You asked annoyed.

"I'm bored" They both answered.

"Not my problem" You looked back to the tv, and they started screaming again soon the police arrived because of a concerned neighbour and saw them on the floor.

"Are you okay?" They asked.

"Can you put them in a asylum already? They have lost it and are making too much noise I can't hear the dolphins" You asked of them.

Giorno

Your all staying in the office because it still has bedrooms so you all can sleep.

Bucciarati is sitting on the couch in a thinking position "This must be the work of a stand user!" He exclaimed.

You and Giorno are the only ones who heard him because the others are playing video games or are just watching them play the video games.

"Mum here" You are in a pillow fort with Giorno, and he came in to find it's quite big and your both drinking tea and reading books.

You all had quite a good time until Mista accidentally fell and flattened the fort, and he landed on Bucciarati lectured him for an hour of how he could have hurt you and it would have been hard to get you medical attention right now.

"But Giorno can heal her" Mista mumbled.

"Still you don't hurt my daughter!" Bucciarati yelled.

Dio

You were the first to get bored "Dad can we do something?" You asked as he read his book and he didn't even look at you.

You were sitting on the floor and put your head on his knee and looked up at him he found it adorable and put his book down "Like what?" He asked.

You excitedly got up to get something he sighed and had his eyes closed and then next thing he felt something hit him in the face it was a pillow.

He looked at you surprised and saw you were laughing "Oh so your challenging me Dio to a fight?" He smirked and picked up the pillow.

You had a huge pillow fight Giorno joined your side and in the end, you were all exhausted and fell asleep on the pillows and each other.