First words

Jonathan

They all tried making you say mummy or daddy or brother but you just ignored them you thought they were just being crazy repeating the same thing.

Dio is visiting and you are sat on the floor playing with some toys with George and while they were talking you heard an interesting word.

"Bit!" You yelled, and they looked at you shocked and some smiled.

"Bi-Bi-Bitch!" You yelled and they were all horrified except Dio who was getting up to leave.

"You're dead!" Speedwagon ran after him.

Joseph

Suzi and Holy came home to a very weird scene Joseph is crying on the floor while you kept repeating a word at him.

Earlier that day "Say daddy" He wanted daddy to be your first word.

"Idiot" You pointed at him.

"No daddy" He corrected you with a sad expression.

"Idiot!" You yelled.

"Suzi" Joseph hugged her and whined once she came back.

"Idiot!"

Jotaro

Jolyne kept trying to get you to say her name or sis but you weren't paying any attention to her you just played with your toys. She sighed giving up and helped her mum with dinner.

You crawled over to the tv to see some marine animals on it and your dad is watching it.

"Dinner is ready" Your mother called out.

Jotaro got up and was gonna pick you up "Dol-Dol-Dolphi," You said out loud.

Jolyne came running and so did your mother "Dolphin!" You pointed at the tv and looked to your dad.

He smiled and picked you up "Yep dolphin."

Josuke

You're out with your dad while he talks to Koichi and Okuyasu, Yukako is playing with you. You have your favourite teddy that your uncle gave to you.

You held it up to Yukako "Turtle?" She asked finding it weird you have that kind of teddy because of Josuke's fear of them.

"Tur-Tu-Turtle" You spoke surprising her "Turtle!" You held it up like that scene from the lion king.

The boys looked to you and Josuke ran and picked you up he's a bit annoyed that your first word is turtle, but he's happy you talked "Turtle!" You yelled still holding it up, and he did the same to you. Most people nearby laughed at how cute you two are.

Jolyne

"I can't find it!" Jolyne ran around the house looking for something again.

Anasui is making breakfast and your playing on the floor she ran past you and then tripped and Anasui came over to check on her.

"Yari yari" You shook your head and went back to playing.

"Did she just say that?" Jolyne asked Anasui.

"Yep looks like she is a mini Jotaro" Anasui answered her.

Giorno

You wanted to play with your dad's hair again, but he is sitting at his desk doing work.

He noticed you and sighed "Sorry (name) but I can't play right now."

Bucciarati noticed you still wanted to play with him, so he picked you up to take you away so you don't distract him "Ha-Ha-HAIR!" You shouted.

They were both shocked and Giorno smirked "I guess I can take a break" He took you from Bucciarati and you started playing with Giorno's hair.

Dio

You found your dad's choice in clothes very weird and his shoes are especially weird today.

Giorno is playing with you and Dio came over to you both.

"Do I look good?" He asked because he has to go somewhere with Jonathan tonight.

"I guess" Giorno answered.

"Wait what's wrong with this?" He pointed to his outfit unsure about Giorno's response.

"E-E-Elf" You pointed at his shoes.

"Actually they do look like elf shoes" Dio mumbled then took them off and threw them away for good.