Your first crush

Jonathan

"Can I marry you?" You asked Dio he was surprised by your question but then smirked.

"Of course your first crush would be I Dio" He laughed happily.

"So yes or no?" You asked.

"Grow up a bit more" He flicked your forehead.

"Can you shrink instead?" You asked confusing him.

Joseph

"Caesar your single right?" You asked.

"Yeah" He answered finding your question weird.

"Marry me" You demanded.

He was surprised "Well I would love to marry such a lovely lady but-" He was cut off by Joseph throwing spaghetti at him.

"NOOO!!" Joseph screamed and picked you up.

He was screaming the whole time he took you to another room "Didn't you want to marry me when you were younger?"

"Why would I want to marry you?" You asked, "Caesar is better."

"How?"

"Have you seen him?"

Jotaro

"Josuke can I marry you?" You asked him and you both heard a smashing sound.

You both looked to see your dad with a handle of a cup in his hand but the actual cup part is on the floor smashed.

"You can't marry me but you will find someone you love in the future" Josuke ruffled your hair and wanted to keep away from Jotaro just in case he uses Star Platinum on him.

"Can I marry them then?" You asked Josuke excitedly making him laugh at how cute you are.

He was about to answer when "No" Jotaro answered instead.

"Why not?" You pouted.

"They have to get past me first and no one is getting past me" He picked you and kept a tight hold on you.

Josuke

"Jotaro will you marry me?" You asked.

"Noooo! (name) why?" Josuke asked while crying and hugging you.

"He's hot" You answered.

"He's old (name) very old" Josuke dragged out the word old.

"He's still hot though," You told him and Josuke started crying again and Jotaro sighed.

Jolyne

"Marry me Josuke" You demanded, and he was shocked.

"I can't-" Josuke was tackled to the floor by your dad.

"NEVER YOU DON'T HAVE MY BLESSING!!" Anasui yelled.

"Don't need it" You told him and walked off.

"Wait (name)!" He ran after you and Jolyne watched this all go down.

Giorno

"Mista, Abbacchio marry me" You demanded.

"(name) you can only marry one person" Bucciarati informed you.

"But I want both" You complained, "Okay Mista then."

"Please choose any other man (name)" Giorno sighed.

"I'm not marrying a turtle" You pointed at Polnareff.

Dio

"George, can I marry you?" You asked him he's around the same age as you.

Jonathan and Erina are watching this go down they found it adorable but someone else found it to be hell you then heard a smashing sound.

You got picked up and then was teleported away you saw the cause of this was Dio "Dad why?"

"You're not getting married you're staying as my princess not someone else's queen especially a Jojo's" He hissed and tightened his hold on you.

Any time George came over Dio kept an eye on him at all times even Giorno helped because he didn't want you ending up with the wrong person and getting your heart broken because that would break his own heart.