You fall asleep on them

Jonathan

He is doing some work while you stayed in his lap and played with a toy of yours but you got bored quickly and didn't want to move because you felt so comfortable so you just fell asleep.

He sighed in relief finally done with his work and looked down forgetting that you were actually there he saw you're fast asleep.

He smiled "Sleep seems nice right now" He mumbled and gently picked you up and then went to the sofa in the room and laid down with you on his chest and fell asleep.

Joseph

You were waiting for your sister and mum they had to go to some school meeting and you both came along it took so long you fell asleep in his lap.

He couldn't move now, so he decided to fall asleep as well, and they came out and took pictures of the cute sight.

Jotaro

Jotaro came back home late from his job and you waited the entire time you snuck downstairs when your mum and sister fell asleep so you could stay up and see him.

You missed him a lot, your head was dropping when the door opened he was shocked to see you awake, but he loved seeing that huge smile on your face.

He picked you up "Yare yare daze you must be exhausted" He slept on the sofa with you on his chest because he was too tired to even get to his bedroom.

Josuke

You both played video games until late and you were on his lap he noticed you fell asleep once your controller dropped to the floor. He was very careful to move you and he cleaned up and put everything away.

He picked you up and laid on the sofa while you slept on his chest.

Jolyne

You watched films till late and your head was dropping your mum was watching you amused and you finally fell asleep she was tired herself, so she picked you up and took you upstairs.

She put you in bed with her and hugged you as she fell asleep.

Giorno

Your dad fell asleep in his chair he had a lot of work to do and it was just tiring, you climbed up with a blanket and you put it over you both. You slept against his chest and in his sleep he wrapped his arms around you to make sure you stay in place.

Bucciarati came in with more work but decided to do it himself just after he took a picture of you both for the photo album he has been making.

Dio

Your dad was reading a book and it surprised you when it fell on to his face.

Giorno moved it and found his dad fast asleep so he got a blanket and put it over him then he helped you onto the sofa and you both fell asleep on his chest while he groaned a bit from the weight of you both.