Compliment game

Johnathan

"I love your hair," You told him.

"I love your smile" He smiled at you.

"You're the kindest person I know" You replied.

"What are they doing? Its disturbing" Dio asked your mother.

"They are playing the compliment game you compliment each other and you lose if you can't come up with one in time and you also can't repeat compliments that have already been said" Erina explained.

"How long have they been doing this for?" Dio asked.

"4 hours" Your brother answered.

"They are to kind!" Speedwagon started crying and Dio made a sound of disgust.

Joseph

"Your beautiful" Joseph told you and was smiling brightly he couldn't wait to hear your compliment.

"Your ugly" You couldn't do it, and he is crying on the floor "Can we play the insult game? It's more fun and I can win easily."

"You really can't compliment anyone?" Caesar asked.

"No you're amazing and have awesome hair," You told him "I just can't find anything about him to compliment and actually mean it."

Jotaro

"I love your eyes," You told him.

He froze he isn't used to complimenting or even talking to people in a kind way.

Your smile dropped after a minute because the game is over, and he didn't even say a word you turned away from him, and he felt his heart drop.

You then felt your hair being lifted and looked up to see Star with a desperate look on his face.

"My hair?" You asked and he nodded frantically.

"What about it?" You asked confused, and he made a heart shape with his hands showing he loves your hair meaning Jotaro loves your hair.

You smiled brightly and hugged him and then hugged your dad "Yare yare daze" He sighed and ruffled your hair affectionately.

Josuke

"I love your eyes," He told you.

"I like your clothing," You told him he was getting more flustered with each compliment because he was overwhelmed by all the love.

"I like your personality" Josuke replied.

"I love your hair," You smiled at him, and he fainted.

"What happened!?" Koichi yelled once he saw Josuke on the floor.

"I think I won?" You told him, and he was even more confused and concerned.

Jolyne

"I love your hair," She told you.

"Your annoying me go away" You demanded annoyed.

She fell back onto the couch dramatically "Can't you just give me one compliment?" She asked.

"Your....okay" That was the best you could come up with.

She hugged you tightly while smiling.

Giorno

"I like your hair because I can pull hotdogs out of the holes," You told him.

"I love your eyes" Giorno replied.

"I love your power" You grinned.

You both went on for a while until Abbachio stopped you two because it was annoying him "Giorno wins because your compliment about being able to pull hotdogs out of his hair isn't true" Abbachio told you.

Mista came in and pulled a hotdog out of Giorno's hair "Lunchtime!" He exclaimed while Abbachio was horrified.

Dio

"I love your dad," Dio told you.

"I love...." You didn't know what to say, and he got very concerned.

"My hair? My whole existence?" He asked you.

"I would love you if your whole existence disappeared" Giorno spoke up.

Dio groaned "I know how about my fashion sense?" He asked you,

"I would be lying if I said I love that" You informed him, and he fell back onto the floor dramatically.

"I love you when your quiet" Giorno added.