They take you to an aquarium

Jonathan

"Dad look that" You pointed at a colourful fish.

"Dad?" You look to him to see his mouth is gaping open just like a fish he is in awe by everything.

Even your brother George is the same you looked to your mum and she started laughing at their expressions so you joined in.

They were both embarrassed and they both took home little key chains of the fish they were gaping at.

Joseph

"I have an idea" Your dad whispered his plan to you and you wanted to have some fun so you agreed you both snuck away from Holy and Suzi.

Next time they saw you, you are both in diver outfits in one of the tanks and Joseph got chased by a shark.

You got a shark plush to remember the day and Joesph got a new fake arm because the other one is in the shark's stomach.

Jotaro

Your all enjoyed your time at the aquarium Jotaro did the most and you were looking at the gift shop you found the dolphin plush really cute.

You didn't say anything about it as your mum walked you guys out you were just waiting for your dad now and he came out and gave Jolyne a starfish plush and you the dolphin one.

"It's cute" Jolyne admired hers.

"Thanks" Jotaro is still crouching down so you jumped and hugged him around his neck he stood up and supported you with his arm.

You all walked home happily.

Josuke

He is crying in the corner because he got scared by a turtle while you held up your teddy comparing the two.

Jolyne

Jolyne didn't really like the aquarium but she took you anyway and you loved seeing all the animals it was expected with how similar you are to your grandad.

"Can we get one?" You pointed to a dolphin and she told you the disappointing news that you can't.

You didn't mind and just brought a lot of plushes from the gift shop even your mother got some and your dad held most of them in a bag he even got sunglasses for you all and your parents walked out looking awesome and you joined in.

Giorno

This was the first time you asked to go somewhere and he took you to the aquarium the next day.

"No one is here," You said curiously.

"I rented the whole place," He told you and you looked at him amazed and everyone else is with you guys mostly as bodyguards.

You ran around seeing all different sea animals and your dad watched you amused.

"You guys can have anything" Your dad told you all as you went to the gift shop you grinned and so did Nanacia.

You both got tons of plushies and anything else you can find even Abbacchio got a plushy, you poked him on the arm "What!?" He yelled at you.

"I got the same one" You held up your plushy and he smirked.

Dio

He didn't want to go but Giorno kept asking him every two seconds and once you asked for the first time he gave in.

You both loved everything and dragged your dad around the place as he groaned but he somehow enjoyed it.

You got a plush of a shark and Giorno got one of a seahorse "Are sure you don't want something cuter?" Dio asked you.

"This is cute I love that it's the strongest as well" You answered and Dio smirked.