You both keep a secret

Jonathan

You both accidentally broke Dio's favourite mirror.

"The Joestar plan" You suggested.

Johnathan feels really guilty but you convinced him and ran for it.

You both got home out of breath "Are you two okay?" Erina asked.

"We are" Johnathan reassured her.

"WRRRRRYYYYYYY!!" You heard in the far distance.

"He isn't" You added.

You both never told a soul about breaking the mirror.

Joseph

You went into the kitchen and saw your dad clipping his toe nails and went to leave.

"Hey why are you leaving?" Joseph asked.

"I don't want to see your hideous feet and I can smell them from here" You looked back at him.

He lifted his foot up high "I have amazing sexy feet!" He pointed the nail clipper at you and a nail fell off and dropped onto some pizza Caesar just made.

Joseph screeched and was going to get to it off the pizza but Caesar came in "Jojo no going near my food" He told him.

You were both silent as he picked up the pizza and had a slice to eat "You want some?" Caesar asked you.

"I don't like human" You answered.

"Weird answer" He mumbled "This one has a little flavour to it" You both ran and started making gagging sounds once you left the kitchen.

"Never tell a soul" Joseph told you and you nodded.

Jotaro

"(name) he isn't real," Your mother told you.

"But I can see him!" You retorted.

"I have never seen him your just making it up!" Jolyne yelled.

You glared at her and she was surprised "What's going on?" Jotaro came in he has just woken up.

"(name) is to old to have imaginary friends so I'm trying to tell her that Star isn't real" Your mother explained she doesn't want you to be made fun of when you're older.

"He's real!" You yelled.

Jotaro sighed and picked you up "I will take care of this."

He took you to his study and put you on his desk "I'm not lying" You told him with a pout.

"I know your not," He responded, Star appeared and you smiled.

Jotaro then explained to you how people who don't have stands can't see him and how there are other people with one's and they could pose a threat "So this is our little secret we need to keep them save okay?"

"Okay" You answered and he ruffled your hair, he didn't want you to ever get involved in this world because of the danger it brings but he has no choice so he promised himself to always protect you.

Josuke

Your mum was washing the dishes and you helped her out by drying the plates, you were standing on a chair to reach and accidentally fell back on the chair.

Crazy Diamond appeared and push you forward and you sighed in relief.

You saw your mum is just staring at you confused.

Josuke was on the couch panicking he has never told her about stands.

After that Josuke explained to you that your mum can't see the stand "Wait so most people can't see them?" You asked and he nodded.

"Lets mess with some people then" You grinned.

"Yeah!" Josuke yelled but first, he made you promise to keep stands as a secret from your mum.

Jolyne

"How did you mix up dad's shampoo with hair dye and it's also blue?" You asked confused.

"I don't know" Jolyne said worried.

Anasui is in the corner depressed because his pink hair is now neon blue "Make sure you keep this a secret okay?" Your mum asked of you.

"Only if you get me a shark plush" You told her.

"Deal" She answered with a smile.

"Dad stop pouting you look nice with blue hair," You told him.

"I love my hair!" He exclaimed and hugged you.

"Yare yare daze" You sighed.

Giorno

You both just staring at a vase that is on the ground and is also very dead "What do we do?" You asked.

"I can't fix it and Bucciarati is going to be back soon" Giorno mumbled.

You can hear him walking down the hallway making you both panic.

Once Bucciarati open the door he saw Giorno is at his desk writing, and he could tell something was wrong his mum senses were kicking in.

"What happened?" He asked and noticed the vase was gone making you both gulp, your underneath the table in your usual spot.

"You got us" Giorno sighed and stood up you got out from underneath the table and butterflies went flying everywhere.

"We wanted to surprise you with butterflies," You told him.

He just sighed and you both never told a soul of what happened but Bucciarati knew what actually happened because nothing gets past his mother senses, and he just brought a new vase.

Dio

Giorno was acting weird lately so you both were more alert on what he was doing he quickly went off to his room.

You both followed and watched what he was doing.

He had flowers in his hands and you both were shocked to see a little stand touch the flowers and they turned into butterflies.

Dio was proud that his son has such a powerful stand and you found his ability beautiful Giorno then frowned making you two concerned.

"Would they both think differently about me if I told them about you?" Giorno asked his stand.

You both wanted to scream no but looked to each other and nodded.

You both keep this a secret its best to let Giorno tell you both when he's ready.

When he did tell you two you both told him how great of a stand he has and it doesn't change anything about him he was very happy to hear that.