They dress up as Santa Claus

Jonathan

He is dressed up as Santa and he is very nervous he walked in when Erina called for him and your eyes went wide open when you saw him he thought you could tell it is him.

"Santa is so buff," You said shocked.

"I wanted to impress Mrs Claus this year" Jonathan lied and your brother was trying to hold in his laughter.

Joseph

He grinned at the mirror admiring himself "I make a pretty sexy Santa."

Suzi called him into the living room and you could tell straight away it's your dad but Holy thought it was Santa so you kept quiet.

"What would you like for Christmas?" Joseph asked you.

"A better dad," You told he didn't know you knew it was him, so he frowned and hugged Suzi while crying.

"Why is Santa hugging mum?" Holy asked you.

"She asked for a hug for Christmas," You lied "Santa can I have a hug to?"

He stopped crying and hugged you "I know it's you dad" You whispered and he shouted oh my God right into your ear.

Jotaro

"Come in Santa!" Your mum called out and Santa came in with a frown on his face.

"Seriously?" Jolyne asked she knew straight it was him and Jotaro sighed thinking this was a stupid thing to do.

"Santa?" You pulled on his clothes.

He looked down at you surprised and Jolyne was shocked as well "Can you make sure my whole family is here for Christmas and Christmas eve?" You asked because Joseph and Josuke weren't able to come last year and Jotaro wasn't there when you opened your presents last year.

He went to his knees and hugged you "Mum Santa is started crying!" You panicked he only let out a few tears and that was it.

"I promise," He told you and he tightened his hug.

"Thank you!" You exclaimed and hugged back.

Josuke

You heard a window smash and looked to see someone had jumped through it "MUM!! BURGLAR!!"

Josuke panicked he used Crazy Diamond to fix the window "Wait (name)!" He yelled.

"He knows my name!" You freaked out and ran to your mum and hid behind her.

Your mum explained to you its Santa "Yeah but isn't he creepy? He always knows what you're doing."

Josuke came up with an idea and ran into another room and a smashing sound came from the room and then your dad came out in his normal clothes "Dad!" You yelled and hugged him.

"I took care of Santa he won't get to you!" He exclaimed and your mum sighed because now you think Santa is a criminal.

Jolyne

You were in the living room and was wondering why it's so quiet and then you heard a loud thud behind you "OWW!!"

You looked to see your mum and dad fell from the ceiling somehow, and they are both dressed up as Mr and Mrs Santa Claus.

"Yare yare daze" You sighed.

"Merry christmas!" Jolyne stood up and exclaimed.

"HO!! HO!! HO!!" Your dad exclaimed and tried standing up but fell again and Jolyne went down with him because he knocked into her.

They were both surprised to hear you laughing so much you started crying as well from laughing to much they both smiled.

Giorno

Your hiding behind Bucciarati "Why are there so many Santas?" You had a good grip on his leg.

Bucciarati sighed there are four Santas in front of him Giorno came into the room, and he didn't dress up as Santa and has a present in his arms.

He gave them a weird look then glared when he noticed how scared you looked they all ran for it.

"This is from the real Santa you have to open it on Christmas" Your dad showed you the present and you smiled forgetting about the fake ones.

Later on, Bucciarati and Giorno gave all four of them a big scolding on how stupid it was for all them to dress up as Santa.

Dio

He wanted to get a sexy looking outfit because he said he would look so much better in it but Jonathan advised him not to because he is doing this for you two his kids, and he would traumatize you two.

Dio came in through the front door and Giorno just him that look that showed he knew it's him, but he smiled happy his dad is doing something to make you two happy.

"(name)! Santa is here!" Giorno called out to you and you came running.

"Santa!" You yelled Dio was shocked to have such a reaction from you.

He gave you some presents and they both loved how happy you were.