You play a game together

Jonathan

You asked to play a game with him, and he suggested chess and you had no clue how to play it.

You said yes and he made the first move and explained the rules "Umm...(name)?" He said confused.

"I win" You looked at him.

"That's not how you win," He told you.

"But you said I just have to take the king," You told him, and he just laughed nervously.

Joseph

"An elephant?"

"An square?"

"The moon's butt?"

"Oh, I know the ugliest man alive!" You were trying to guess what your dad is drawing.

"No its me" He sighed.

"Yeah, the ugliest man alive."

Jotaro

You weren't playing with Jotaro but you were playing with Star and you are playing eye spy together.

Your in the car together in the back with your sister "I see something black" You told him, and he looked around.

Weirdly you can make out what he says not even Jotaro can do that "Not dad's hair."

"No not the seatbelt" He looked very defeated and you pointed at it "Its a spider."

Joylne screeched seeing the spider and Jotaro was scared by her screaming.

Josuke

You always play games together and this time your grandad brought some cards to play with you all.

"How is he winning again!?" Josuke yelled.

"I have experience" Joseph smiled at him.

"With cheating?" You asked and held up the mirror he had on his shoe.

Josuke was very angry with him and Joseph ran you found it amazing how fast he could run at such an old age.

Jolyne

You are playing hide and seek and looked around the house everywhere.

You watched your dad to see if you could get any hints and you saw he was gonna turn on the lights in the living room then stopped and quickly went to the kitchen.

You turned the lights on and heard a scream you looked up to see your mum hanging from the light on the ceiling, and she is mostly made out of some kind of string.

Giorno

You both do staring contests and don't give anyone any attention while doing it.

It freaked everyone out at first but in the end they make bets on who would blink first
"I win!" Mista shouted as Giorno blinked so Mista won his bet.

Bucciarati just sighed along with Abbacchio.

Dio

You never like playing games with him because he always cheats "Dad?" You stared at him.

He looked away from you "STOP PAUSING TIME AND MOVING THE CHESS PIECES!" You yelled at him.

"I didn't" He retorted.

You sighed and looked down at the chessboard and smiled you moved just one piece "Checkmate" You stuck your tongue at him.