It's not what it looks like

Jonathan

"No never! I hate that the most!" Dio yelled.

"Its not what it looks like!" Johnathan panicked when you came in with Speedwagon.

"Johnathan it's fine he needs this" Speedwagon grinned happily.

Dio is on the floor and Johnathan is holding onto his shirt he looks like he is going to punch him.

"Dio, you good?" You asked.

"Help me he wants to brush my hair!" Dio hissed like it's the worst thing in the world.

"It will get all knotty if you don't" Johnathan spoke up concerned while Speedwagon sighed disappointed Dio wasn't getting a beating but he did find out Dio's weakness it was hairbrushes.

Joseph

"Its not what it looks like!" Joseph yelled.

You had a face of disgust Caesar is in the corner wanting to cry "Caesar get here!" Joseph pulled him over "We are Tequila Joseph! And Gin Caesar!"

"You poor thing" You looked to Caesar with sympathy.

He was dressed up just like Joseph but in blue and green instead "Wait what did you use for the boobs?" You asked.

"Watermelon" Joseph answered.

"I'm not eating those now" You shivered.

Jotaro

"Its not what it looks like," Your dad sighed at Jolyne.

"Sure you definitely weren't hugging that dolphin plush" Jolyne nodded and walked off.

She just came up to wake you both up and you were still half asleep holding your dolphin plush you came to wake him up but ended up somehow falling asleep to.

"Is it bad hugging one?" You asked sleepy and saw Star was confused as well as he has a couple of dolphin plushes himself.

He shrugged and you fell back asleep making Jotaro smile he ruffled your hair with a smile on his face.

Josuke

"Its not what it looks like!" Josuke yelled.

"Did you try and defeat it?" You asked.

"Yeah," He said quietly he's stuck inside a door.

"Why did it do to you?" Rohan asked.

"It ruined my hair!" He yelled.

"Its always ruined" Rohan informed him.

Rohan ran and the door was off its hinges and acting like a hula hoop around Josuke as he ran after Rohan.

Jolyne

"Its not what it looks like!" Jolyne yelled as you see she has Jotaro tied up upside down and Star was off to the side having a meltdown

"Your about to murder grandad" You pointed out.

"Okay it's exactly what it looks like but he won't tell me the end of a joke so I tied him up so he will tell me but he won't" Jolyne complained.

"What's the joke?" You asked.

"How do you build suspense?" Jotaro asked then it was silent.

"Oh, that's a good one" You laughed.

"WHAT LANGUAGE ARE YOU TWO SPEAKING!?" Jolyne yelled.

Star came over to you wanting to know what it is "There is nothing else to the joke because he wants to make suspense that's the joke" You explained.

Star mouth dropped finally understanding the joke.

"I STILL DON'T GET IT!! TELL ME THE END OF THE JOKE!!" Jolyne yelled.

Jotaro groaned all he wanted to do was tell her a little joke and it ended up with him tied up and being threatened.

Giorno

Most of you went out to go get food and came back to hear "Stop fingering it!" You heard Giorno yell then Mista cry.

Abbacchio dropped his glass of wine it shattered Bucciarati was blank from shock and Narancia was curious to what they were doing.

You opened the door "Don't!" Bucciarati panicked.

"It's not what it looks like!" Mista yelled, "Please don't look!"

Mista was crying on the floor with his fingers trapped in a finger trap "I can't get them out!" He whined.

"That's why I'm telling you to stop and let me get them out" Giorno sighed "Why are you all looking at me like that?"

"We thought I was about to have the same amount of dads as I have for mums" You explained.

Dio

"Its not what it looks like (name)!" Dio yelled.

"It is you betrayed me your own daughter!" You yelled at him and Giorno came down the stairs curious to what is going on so earlier in the morning.

"I didn't mean it! It just happened!" Dio informed you.

"Calm down what happened?" Giorno asked you he was surprised by how angry you look.

"HE ATE MY CAKE! He promised not to" You pouted.

"Its just a cake" Dio sighed.

"Your not my dad anymore," You told him and went upstairs.

"Wait (name)!" Dio panicked and chased you.