They turn into an animal

Jonathan

He is a giant blue bear and you looked at him in awe he was sitting still and didn't move because he didn't want to move and accidentally hurt someone.

You went over to him he was very nervous until you hugged him, and he slowly put his arms around you.

Your mum came home to find you sleeping on a giant blue bear.

Joseph

"Dad stay still!" You told him, and he looked at you and you knew what he wanted to say 'It's fine I know what I'm doing.'

Next thing his head is stuck in the ceiling.

You facepalmed "What is that?" Holy asked.

"A kangaroo called Joseph" You answered.

Jotaro

"It's his final form!" You shouted in awe.

"Wait that's dad!?" Jolyne asked as you watched your dad swim.

"Yeah" You answered.

"But it's a dolphin!!" She freaked out.

Jotaro's dream has come true.

Josuke

He turned into a puppy, and he ran all around the place and you ran after him.

You teased him with food and laughed at him when he couldn't reach it.

"That dogs fur looks horrible" Rohan looked at Josuke with disgust.

Rohan bolted it as Josuke chased after him.

Jolyne

She is a butterfly and you and your dad are panicking because she is very fragile she flew out of the house.

You both threatened or yelled at anyone who got within a two metre span of her.

You both did this for quite a while and you got tried so you sat down on a bench. Your mum landed on your nose, and she booped your nose "Yare yare daze" You sighed.

Giorno

Something landed on your head you looked up to see the head of a dove looking down at you "Errm" You were very weirded out.

"Giorno!" Bucciarati came running in and sighed in relief to see he is with you "Come on I need you to come with me" Bucciarati held out his hand to him.

Giorno went down into your lap and laid down and went to sleep Bucciarati sighed but knew he would prefer to be with you.

Dio

Dio turned into a cat, and he acts a lot like a stereotypical cat, he hates everyone.

"Be careful" Jonathan warned you as you went to stroke Dio who is sleeping.

You stroked him and Dio opened one eye and then got up and went over to you and sat in your lap and you stroked him even more and Giorno joined in "I like him more like this" Giorno mumbled.

Dio made a purring sound "Oh he purred" Jonathan commented and Dio stopped then his eyes flew open.

He started hissing and making angry sounds at Jonathan you knew what he was screaming  'SHUT UP JOJO!!"