You both go horse riding

Jonathan

Your dad was really good at it and you were okay Speedwagon was leading your horse for you and saying how proud he is of you.

Two horses went running past Johnathan was on one and Dio was on the other one "I WILL WIN WRRRYYY!!" Dio went off.

Your dad won and Dio was annoyed.

Speedwagon was crying and rambling on about how great Johnathan is you agreed and found him very cute while you pat his head to comfort him.

Joseph

"You're doing brilliant (name)" Caesar told you as he led your horse along.

"Aren't I doing brilliant?" You both looked to Joseph's horse and then looked down to see he is riding it upside the down "I found a new way to ride it."

"You accidentally went like that right?" You asked.

"Yeah" He admitted and fell onto his head scaring the horse it ran off and something got attached to Joseph's foot and he was dragged along by the horse you both watched this as it happened.

Jotaro

Jolyne loved riding horses but you found them scary because of how unpredictable they are.

You hid behind your dad the whole time as you watched your sister you wanted to ride one but was to scared to try.

Star was looking at you with a frown wanting to make you smile again and then he got an idea.

He put you on his shoulders and went flying around the place Jotaro watched confused but then smiled himself seeing you smiling and laughing with joy.

You trusted Star and knew he wouldn't do anything to hurt you so you were having the time of your life.

Josuke

He is trying his best but the horse freaked out and is running with him on the back of it.

Jotaro was helping you out and you were okay at riding and Jotaro was somehow able to calm down Josuke's horse.

They both sighed in relief "There's another problem" You pointed out.

They looked to see a horse running really fast and Joseph is sitting on it sideways with a smile on his face not realising the situation he is in.

"OLD MAN!! MR JOESTAR!!" They both freaked out.

Jolyne

She's good at it and has done it in her past so she's teaching you how to ride one.

Your dad went past on a horse and he's laying on his back you were very confused and Jolyne was scared for him.

"Wait Anasui!" She yelled and he ended up falling off the horse.

"Damn you horse!" He yelled you both weren't confused this time but just found him stupid.

"Yare yare daze" You sighed.

Giorno

He was brilliant at riding horses, animals just love him and you were pretty good as well but Bucciarati kept a hold of the lead of the horse just in case he doesn't want you to get hurt.

Most of the others are on horses as well and you probably know where this is going Narancia and Mista's horses have gone out of control.

Abbacchio is just watching not even wanting to get on a horse.

Fugo and Trisha are trying to help the other two out but it isn't going well.

Giorno and Bucciarati just sighed at the situation.

Dio

"Dad your not on the right way" You pointed out.

You're on a horse with Giorno behind you and Jonathan is leading it along.

"This is right your just wrong now go!" He slapped the side of the horse and it went running he's sitting on it backwards with his arms crossed and a smirk on his face.

He eventually fell off the horse and hit into a tree his hair was a mess with leaves and sticks in it and you all laughed at him Johnathan tried his best not to laugh.

Dio was annoyed but smirked a little hearing your wonderful laugh.