You put a note on their back

Johnathan

You all started putting notes on each others back it was just nice little things and when you felt doing during the day you would take one off instantly cheering you up.

Johnathan always came running and hugged you happily when he read one since he as so happy you love him so much.

You all do the same to Dio but they are all still there "Don't you get unhappy?" You asked.

"Of course I don't" He answered none of you believed him.

You and Johnathan made him sit down and read them and halfway through he had his face buried in his hands "I HATE YOU ALL!" He freaked out making you laugh.

"Love you too" You responded making him groan.

Later on, you saw the notes you did for Johnathan and Dio were pinned on the fridge making you smile.

Joseph

Joseph has been doing annoying pranks and his latest one has annoyed you and Caesar a lot.

You were confused when people called you princess outside or asked if you liked spaghetti and Caesar was being asked if he likes ballet.

Your note has spaghetti princess written on it and Caesar's note was I love tutus I'm ballerina Caesarino.

"Revenge?" You asked him.

"Revenge" He nodded.

You both decided to do the same thing back and have been adding more for the whole day in the end he had about 20 notes on his back without noticing.

He soon came in shouting "I DON'T LIKE TOE FUNGUS PIZZA!!" He yelled.

You and Caesar had to hold in your laughter Holy and Suzi were confused until he went up the stairs "Honey I think the so-called ultimate prankster has been taken down" She told him.

He was confused then took off his shirt and saw all the notes and recognised the handwriting and laughed "My spaghetti princess is brilliant!"

Jotaro

"He's doing it again" Polnareff sighed.

"Are you sure dad doesn't want to murder anyone he was in prison before?" Jolyne asked.

"Yeah to protect others" You added.

"Sis that's not how it works" Jolyne ruffled your hair.

"Shouldn't we stop him before children start to cry again?" Polnareff asked.

"Oh don't worry I put a note on his back" You reassured them.

They both looked to his back to read 'Don't worry he's not trying to murder anyone he just really likes staring at fish intensely wondering how they poop.'

Both Jolyne and Polnareff were on the floor rolling with laughter and Jotaro looked at them confused.

Josuke

You saw Josuke was having the worst day so far and had to go out on a trip to the convenience store as he tied his shoes you slapped a note onto his back.

He looked to you confused.

"Have a good day" You told him he then left.

He went out sighing and when he came back he was grinning "What are you planning?" Jotaro asked suspicious of him.

"Nothing I just had a lot of people compliment my hair!" Josuke walked by and Jotaro saw his back then looked to you and smirked.

"Oi waffle how do you get a note stuck on your back" Rohan sighed Josuke was about to deck him when Rohan took it off for him and showed him it "See."

Josuke read it and the note said please compliment his hair my dad is having a bad day and he immediately start to cry then ran and tackled you into a hug "Your amazing!"

Jolyne

You put a note on your mum's back before you all left to go shopping "Hopefully it won't happen again this time" You sighed.

Then you saw someone approach your mum and groaned.

They stopped to read the weird note 'If you hit on her your gonna get hit back.'

They laughed then tap her shoulder "So your going to hit me back if I hit on you?" He asked.

"No, we are" Anasui punched him then Jotaro did.

"I guess I phrased it wrong" You sighed.

Your dad kicked the guy and Jotaro was helping out as well "Well this is the only time they can bond together" Jolyne mumbled.

"I'm never gonna get a boyfriend/ girlfriend am I?" You asked.

"No" The boys both answered making you two sigh.

Giorno

You were all at the zoo having a great time you were on Abbacchio shoulders so you could see everything and when someone tried to ask to put you down so they can see too he just stared at them sipping his drink loudly scaring them off.

Bucciarati's protective glare helped a lot with that to.

Bucciarati, Giorno, you and Abbacchio had drinks with sunglasses on making you all look amazing as you went around.

"I can't see them" You mumbled.

"Are they hiding?" Giorno asked.

"Are you eyes okay? Would you like me to check?" Bucciarati asked worried.

"Not the animals, the idiots" You explained.

They all then looked around and sighed "Well at least we put notes on their back to return to Mama Bucciarati" You hummed and Bucciarati had that note on his back.

You all asked around about them "Oh you seen them" Bucciarati sighed in relief.

"Well, they were in the lion exhibit" The guy explained.

Bucciarati ran the fastest he ever has.

Dio

Dio was sitting on the couch annoyed and sulking "What's with you?" Giorno asked when he huffed.

"I haven't been able to throw a road roller in a week" He answered.

"Well you took down about 20 buildings last week" You added.

"What was that rampage about again?" Giorno asked you.

"The bakery was out of cake" You answered.

"NOT JUST ANY YOUR FAVOURITE!! HOW DARE THEY MY DAUGHTER DESERVES THE BEST!!" He got up "I'm going to find a road roller."

Giorno then saw the note on his back and Dio left "So that's why he hasn't found one" Giorno mumbled.

The note on his back read "Hide your road rollers he will throw them hide your signs he will use them like baseball bats."

"I don't get why he doesn't use anything other than signs and road rollers" You added.

"It's him he's...something" Giorno shrugged.