You both share a snack

Jonathan

"Those are not healthy," Jonathan told you as you ate crisps.

"Want one?" You held it out and his curiosity got the better of him.

"Just one" He took it and ate it "Can I have more?"

"Yeah" You both eat the crisps together and then got some more because he is kind of addicted to it now.

Joseph

"I found something amazing" Your dad came running over "Its called pocky."

You both ate them and had a challenge to see who could eat it the fastest but Joseph tried just swallowing it whole all in one go and started choking immediately.

Jotaro

When he comes back from a long trip for work he always brings back sweets you have never had before and this time you were able to convince him to try some.

Jolyne came in to see a weird sight you are both watching a sea animal documentary while you are both sucking on some lollipops.

"Can I join?" She asked and you nodded giving her one, and she watched it with you both.

Josuke

You always have snacks while you are playing video games.

"Can we join?" Joseph asked while dragging Jotaro who looked very annoyed.

"Yeah" You answered happily.

You and Jotaro are a team in a fighting game against Josuke and Joseph and you both crushed them Josuke kept yelling for rematches and Joesph just laughed each time.

Josuke made a bet he would win the next one and said if he lost he would buy you whatever food you want.

Of course, you both won and got a lot more snacks to eat.

Jolyne

Your mum opened your door slightly and showed you a box of ice cream "Coming" You told her and made your way downstairs to eat ice cream and watch films.

"Why do you want to put it into bowls?" She asked you.

"Because when you cry at movies your tears get into the ice cream and it ruins the taste" You explained.

"I won't be crying this time" She told you.

"Your gonna cry it's The Green Mile" You took your ice cream and sat on the sofa.

Giorno

"These aren't healthy" Bucciarati tried taking your sweets away again but you ran away.

"(name)!" He yelled.

You ran into your dad's office and held up the sweets offering him one "Thanks" He took one and tried it.

He then put you on his lap, so he could have more and you ate them with him.

Your dad kept you hidden so Bucciarati didn't find out that your both eating sweets because he never lets Giorno eat sweets either he is such a troublesome mother.

Dio

Your both eating little cakes together "Dad Jonathan is here" Giorno came in with Jonathan.

Your dad moved his cake to you so it looked like you were eating it not him.

"What are you here for?" Dio groaned.

"Just wanted to visit my niece and nephew, are you sure she should have that much cake?" He asked.

"Well that one actually has fruit making it healthy and it is quite delicious so it's worth it" He explained.

"Oh so you eat them as well?" He asked finding that cute.

"NOO!" Dio yelled.

"He does" Both you and Giorno admitted and you ran off with your cake he ran after you two.

Once you found a place to hide you can hear a distant WRRYY from somewhere in the house.