They have a dream of you dying

Jonathan

Jonathan is immediately up and crying he went straight to your room and opened the door and was relieved to see you alive and breathing, he hugged you.

It wakes you up and you don't know what to do so you just hug him back "Can I stay with you?" He asked.

"Yeah" You answered you couldn't say no to him he got into your bed with you and put you on his chest because it's a small bed.

His legs dangled off the end of your bed but you both slept peacefully.

Joseph

He screamed and then ran to your room it was amazing he didn't wake anyone up yet.

You woke up to the sound of crying and saw your dad at the end of your bed crying "What the.." You mumbled.

"You're alive!" He threw himself at you and hugged you.

He cried with joy and then ended falling asleep you sighed but did your best to move him into your bed and throw your cover over him and got in with him and he hugged you in his sleep.

Jotaro

Jotaro grunted and woke up sweating he needed to check on you just in case "Yare yare daze" He sighed in relief seeing your still up and drawing.

"What are you doing up?" He asked and you looked at him.

"I saw your drawings of sea animals and wanted to try" You showed him your drawing "But I didn't do to well."

"Come I will show you how to" He walked to his study and you both accidentally spent the whole night drawing dolphins.

Your mother found your dad with his head resting on the desk in the morning and your underneath his desk with a drawing in your arms of a really good dolphin drawing.

Josuke

He was rolling out of the bed and smacked into his door and then broke down your door and frantically looked around for you to see you barely awake.

"Dad, why did you murder my door?" You asked.

"Your alive!" He hugged you and then fell asleep and woke up again "You're alive!"

He had a nightmare in just two seconds so you both went to play video games "Should we playing a zombie game it will just cause more nightmares?" You asked.

"DIE!!" He yelled as he shot all the zombies they were the ones in his dream that killed you "MY DAUGHTER WON'T BE TAKEN AWAY FROM ME EVER I RATHER DIE!!"

He broke the controller.

Jolyne

She has tears falling down her face and she had to rip Anasui off her so she could go and check on you.

She peeked through the door to see you reading a marine book Jotaro gave you for your birthday "Why are here mum?" You asked not even looking up.

"Can I have a hug?" She asked.

You looked at her and sighed "Sure" You put the book down and she ran to you and hugged you.

She kept hugging you from behind "Can you read me that book?" She asked.

"Okay dolphins are..." You heard snoring immediately and sighed but smiled seeing she much more relaxed and happy.

Giorno

"Search for (name) now!" Giorno demanded but there was no one in the room he fell asleep at his desk.

"Down here," You told him your underneath his desk reading a book.

He fell to his knees in relief "It was just a dream" He then hugged you and moved his chair away he put his head on your lap and fell asleep again.

You played with his hair as he slept.

Dio

He woke up "A nightmare? Seriously?" He sighed and laid back down and closed his eyes.

After a minute he got out of bed "I need to check if she is alright" He went to your room to see your still up.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

You turned to him "I wanted to be like you" You told him and he noticed his old green headband with a heart on it is on your head he almost died from the cuteness.

"You couldn't sleep could you?" He asked and he didn't let you answer "Oh well I will have to let you sleep with me then."

He picked you up and took you to his room and he laid down with you "Now sleep" He demanded and hugged you to his chest.

You found it weird but didn't protest and went to sleep.

Dio needed to have you with him so he could get back to sleep he wouldn't know what to do with himself if his little vampire princess wasn't with him.