You have a nosebleed

Johnathan

"I smell blood" Dio mumbled making him go running.

You were having your first nosebleed and just standing there confused.

Johnathan panicked and took you to the hospital "Please tell me what's wrong with her?" Johnathan begged the doctor on the edge of tears as he held onto your hands of dear life.

The doctor looked to Dio confused "He worries too much" Dio shrugged and helped you out with your nose bleed it's mostly over.

"Sir its just a nosebleed she is perfectly fine" The doctor reassured him.

Johnathan hugged you tightly in relief "Thank you, you saved her."

Dio sighed while you were staring at the bowl of sweets hoping to get one or all of them Dio took the whole bowl for you.

Joseph

"SUZI IS THIS ANOTHER FORM OF A PERIOD!!?" Joseph yelled to her.

"Of course it isn't you idiot!" You yelled as you put your head back.

"I know what can help!" Joseph ran off and came back and had two tampons in his hand.

Caesar came in confused and was an angel he got you some tissue not tampons to help stop the bleeding "Jojo why did you think tampons would work?" Caesar asked him.

"Because they stop bleeding" He answered.

Well he isn't wrong.

Jotaro

You started to get a nosebleed and it was your first one so you were a little concerned you looked up to see Star on the edge of tears.

He picked you up then broken down Jotaro's door scaring him.

Star showed you to him Jotaro sighed "You broke down a door because she is having a nosebleed" Jotaro sighed.

Jotaro took you from Star and got some tissue "Keep your head up" He instructed of you and got you to hold the tissue over your nose.

"Why are you still pouting like a puppy?" Jotaro asked Star.

Star ruffled your hair worried and you smiled at him reassuring him your okay.

Jotaro kept you with him so he can make sure your nosebleed will stop soon.

Josuke

"What are you three doing?" You asked as you saw them on the floor in the dark with only candles lighting up the room.

"Using an Ouija board" Okuyasu answered.

"Join us" Josuke pat the spot next to him.

You sat down "Who is going to die first out of us?" Okuyasu asked next making Koichi nervous.

The lights start flicking making Josuke scream high pitch you felt some liquid come from your nose then touched it "Oh blood" You mumbled surprised.

All the boys screamed, "She's possessed!" Jouske jumped through the window.

The other two went after him next the light stayed on and someone came into the room "Hey Jotaro" You waved at him.

Jotaro was sleepily he was staying over the night and must have got woken up "You nose is bleeding come on" He picked you up "Wheres your dad?"

"Going for a jog?" You mumbled, and he lifted up your chin to slow down the amount of blood coming out.

Josuke came back later and threw salt at you two Jotaro chased him after out of the house "It didn't work I'm dead!" Josuke screeched.

Jolyne

Your got a nosebleed and was very nonchalant about it you were on your way to get some tissue when you heard a scream.

Anasui was staring at you with a corncered expression then it looked like he got an idea and smashed his face against a wall.

Jolyne popped her head in from another room to see you getting some tissue while giving your dad a wtf look as he was on the floor whimpering in pain.

"Why?" Jolyne asked him.

"If my daughter gets hurt I get hurt" Anasui explained making you both facepalm.

Giorno

"5 plus 3?" Fugo asked Narancia but he was busy wrestling with Mista.

Fugo was getting frustrated and threw a fork in along with a book they both rolled together dodging. The book and fork hit the wall near you but they didn't see so they don't know if your okay or not.

"(name)?!" Bucciarati ran over.

You turned to him and he saw blood on you he went full mum mode he turned to the boys, and they ran for it "YOU HURT MY DAUGHTER!!"

Bucciarati chased after them they will soon get caught no one can escape mother Bucciarati's rage Giorno came over and saw it was a nosebleed "Good you didn't get hit" He sighed in relief and picked you up.

"Your a mess" Abbacchio came over with some tissue and wiped away the blood.

Dio

"I SMELL BLOOD!!" Dio panicked because it could only be one of you two.

Once he got up he immediately smashed into a wall then many other things.

You were shocked when you saw Dio just come through a wall and Giorno was giving him a wtf look because there was a door right next to him.

Giorno was helping you with your nosebleed "Who is bleeding I smell even more blood?!" Dio yelled.

"You" You answered.

Dio looked in a mirror to see he's bleeding all over he even somehow got a knife in his shoulder "Oh I didn't notice who cares, how bad is it?" Dio asked you.

You both found it amazing and stupid that he cared more about you than his own injuries.