Flirting

Mrs.McClain instilled in all her children to speak absolutely fluent Spanis, Lance never really saw the point.

Until now.

Lance had always admired Keith, but when he really got to know him, it turned into a small crush. Lance figured Keith would never like him back and probably would notice if Lance flirted with him so he found out another way. He was gonna speak in Spanish...and flirt with Keith. It worked a lot actually and Lance did it a lot. 

Keith was just sitting on the couch, he had just finished showering from training. He had sweat beads dripping down his forehead and damn he looked hot. Lance saw a chance and took it. He walked in the room and stood right in front of Keith. He leaned forward and Keith's face showed utter confusion. "Si el agua fuese belleza, tú serías el océano entero. If water were beauty, you'd be the whole ocean." Keith's face went up in flames as Lance walked smugly out the door. 

What Lance didn't understand was that Keith was Texan. He had lived right next to the boarder and picked up fluent Spanish from a few friends. He understood completely was Lance said. Lance fucking McClain, Lance Keith wishes he was fucking McClain flirted with him. Shiro was in the room and gaped between Keith and Lance. Since Shiro was always there for Keith, so he too learned Spanish. He too understood what Lance said. And it didn't stop there.

The entire team was eating at the dinner table and Lance wasn't eating. It's not that he wasn't hungry it was just that he was too busy admiring Keith's eyes. Keith blushed at how Lance was intensely staring at him. Keith looked up and Lance said dreamily,"Ojalá la mitad de las estrellas brillaran tanto como tus ojos. If only half of the stars in the sky shined as brightly as your eyes."

Keith's face went up in flames, Hunk and Shiro giggling. Allura and Coran looked at Lance in confusion. Pidge was eating. Hunk knew what Lance said because he picked up a few lines Lance said to girls when they were younger. Lance smirked and pushed his dish away,"Thanks Hunk for the food, but I'm not hungry." Lance did finger guns on his way out and Keith dropped his utensil and covered his face with his hands.He also did it at completely random times.

Keith was in his room, polishing his knife. His door was open and Lance walked by. Lance noticed him, and put his head through the door. "¿Estás perdido? Porque el cielo es un largo camino desde aquí. Are you lost? Because heaven's a long way from here." Keith stuttered and Lance calmly walked away.

Lance was sitting down gazing sadly at the hologram of Earth. Keith walked by and saw Lance, a tear dropping from his cheek. Keith felt instant worry for his crush and walked next to him. "Hey." Lance looked up in surprise and wiped his tears away quickly. "Thinking about Earth?" Keith sat down. "Yeah..I just-I miss them so much, Keith. I want to see them, and tell them I'm alive and that I love them. But what If I die? I would have never told my family I love them so much with all my heart and soul. Veronica, Luis, Marco, my parents-I won't see them again.I-" Keith wrapped his arms around Lance, shutting him up. 

"Lance, don't you ever say that again. You will see your family again, and I will make sure of it. I'll do whatever it takes." Lance's eyes weld with tears. "Dios mio, Te amo tanto, Keith." Keith smiled and hugged Lance tightly.

"Yo tambien te amo, Lance." Keith spoke in perfect Spanish and Lance pushed him away. His face was completely flustered and completely terrified look on his face. "Y-Y-You speak Spanish?" Keith grinned a grin that usually Lance would have on his face. How the tables have turned. "Fluently."

"H-H-How?" Keith smiled and Lance kept on trying to hide his face with his hands. Keith gently grabbed Lance's hands, but Lance kept his flustered face hidden. "I lived in Texas, Lance. Of course I speak Spanish. A lottt of Mexican-American people and Mexican immigrants are there." Lance looked at him in the eyes,"So you understand what you just told me?" Keith nodded,"What did you say?" Lance said with a questioning face. Keith sighed,"Do I have to say it in English for you? I love you, Lance." Lance finally smiled warmly and cupped his face,"I love you too." Keith rolled his eyes,"I know you flirted with me in Spanish for weeks." Lance stuttered,"I guess you understood that too." Keith got a little closer,"Yeah, but did you mean it?" Lance smiled and leaned in,"Every.Single.Word."

I don't think you need a translation of what happened next.