23.

Jayla POV:

Its been a few day since we heard anything from spooky. Jensis family ended up ok, so I'm guessing spooky took Jah's threat seriously. Jen has been living with us and it's been really fun having her around. Jahseh had also been a lot more happier with her around.

It was about 4 in the afternoon and we were currently in the living room watching a movie. Jah and Jensis were on the same couch cuddled up together. Me and stokeley also sitting on the same couch and not as close. I couldn't help but stare at the was Jahseh and Jensis looked when they were together. They were over their smiling and laughing, enjoying each other's company.

I look up at Stokeley and he was on his phone, not paying attention to me nor the movie. These past few days have been good considering there's been not one in trouble or after us but when it came to me and Stokeley, he was actually very distant.

His distance has been the only thing on my mind lately.

Of course I've tried to get us alone or to us to go somewhere but he seems to always be busy. Maybe he doesn't feel the same way he did at first. Maybe with all that's going on he isn't attracted to me anymore. Thoughts like that were the only thing roaming my mind at the moment.

"What?" Stokeley ask snapping me out of my thoughts. I quickly look down not noticing I was still staring at him. "Nothing" I respond.

His phone lights up indicating he got a text message. He silently reads it then let's out a dramatic breath. He gets up and walks over to where his shoes were. He puts them on and walk back towards our way.

"I gotta be somewhere Jit but I'll probably come back later on tonight" He says as he walks over to Jah and daps him up.

He turns to look at me. "I'll see you later" He says. I reply back with a slight smile.

I watch him walk out the door and to his car. I hear his car start up and out the drive way he went. I felt some type of way considering he walked to Jah to dap him up but all I got was a see you later, not even a hug. Maybe he was in a rush and didn't have time to give me a hug. Maybe I was making a big deal out of nothing.

I attempt to watch the movie to distract my thoughts about it. All of a sudden I glance over at Jensis and Jahseh. They were kissing and all boo'd up. Now feeling like a third wheel I get up and go upstairs to my room.

Once I got to my room I close and lock it. Turn on my tv not watching only using it for background noice. I fall laying on my bed facing my ceiling. Everyone seem caught up in there own stuff. Jahseh and Jensis was happy. Stokeley seemed focused on everything but me. I wonder where he went to go. As my mind wondered I felt tired and closed my eyes.

Suddenly I woke up realizing I went to sleep. I get up and my tv was off. I assume because after a certain amount of time not interacting with it it automatically turns off. I sit up grabbing my phone for the time.

It was 11 almost 12 at night. I was surprised because it only felt like I was sleep for 5 minutes. I get up opening my door going downstairs for something to drink. Passing the living room I see Jahseh and Jensis on the couch sleeping. I go into the kitchen over to the fridge and pull a bottled spited from the pack.

I take back up to my room closing my door behind me. I open the sprite taking a dip from it while look out my window. My room was completely dark. The street light outside shining through my window being the only source of light. Remembering Stokeley saying he was going to call be back i check my phone seeing I had not notifications.

I text him thinking maybe he forgot to text me.

Stokes❤️
Me: Heyy🙂
Delivered 11:59.