8.

*9 days till' Jah's trip  *The day of Jah's court date.

Jahseh  POV: 

Today was my court date. I was very  nerves and scared. Hopefully Geneva tells the truth and we don't have to go through all the other stuff. The officer opened up my holding cell and took me to the front were my mom and my lawyer was. My mom handed me a suit and we all got in the car. We drove to the court house and i changed. We sat down and waited our turn. 

"Will The Case of Jahseh Dwayne Ricardo Onfry verses our  plaintiff  Geneva Ayala in the charge for domestic violence." The judge said as we walked up to our podiums.   

I look behind me and see Jayla sitting next to Stokeley who is sitting next to my mom.  

...

We've been here for an hour now. I look over at my lawyer and he is questioning Geneva. He looks very frustraighted. "Okay, Ms.Ayala when did Mr.Onfry abuse you exactly." My lawyer asked Geneva. 

"Me and Mr.Onfry were at my house that Friday. When a friend texted me. I told him I would be right back and i went down the street. I came back and he assumed that i was cheating and he started to beat me." She said with nothing but a straight face.  

"What exactly did you go down the street to do?" They lawyer asked "I just went down the street to the corner store. I went to buy snacks so we could watch a movie and eat them."  She said looking at me and a evil smirk came across her face.  

"Do you have any evidence that you were even physically hurt in any way?" 

"yes, I have pictures." Geneva says handing one of the guards the pictures. 

"Do you have any proof that Mr

"Do you have any proof that Mr.Onfry did this to you?" The lawyer asked. "what do you mean?" Geneva asked confused "I mean any witnesses or video, or voice recording of him abusing you" the lawyer said clearing it up 

"no, i mean we were alone and this never happened before so i didn't know to record."  Geneva says trying to sound sad.  "No, further questions your honor." The lawyers ask walking away. 

After i got questioned they called a recess. 

30 minutes later they were about to say if i was convicted guilty or not. 

"In the case of defendant Jahseh Dwayne Ricardo Onfry verses The plaintiff Geneva Ayala The jury has agreed on guilty. Sentenced to life due to domestic violence and violation of probation" The judge says. When she says that i die inside. Everything starts moving in slow motion. 

My mom is crying in the arms of my lawyer. Jayla is screaming my name and crying while Stokeley is trying to hold her back. Geneva is looking at me smiling evily.  Why would she sit up there and lie  like that. Now i'm in jail for life. I will never be able to see my family again. The only way i can be free is if Geneva tells the truth. We know's not going to do that. As  the officer is trying to walk me out somthing snaps in me and nothing but anger comes out. "On my life bro, tell the truth. Geneva tell the truth. You dumb as bitch! on god bro, i will kill you bro. I swear imma find you. ON my life!!"