10.

3 days until Jah's trip. 

Geneva POV: 

Lately I have been feeling a little bad about Jah. I didn't mean to get him in the place he is in, but if i told what really happened bad things would of happened. I was waiting for the detective to come over because he wanted to ask me questions and stuff. I miss Jahseh and his company. 

The detective knocks on the door. I open it and let him in. We sit down at the table and start the questioning. 

"So Ms.Ayala i know in court you said that you went down the street to get some snacks. Correct?" he said writing everything down and recording everything that was going on. I was hesitant because everything I say right now could be used against me in court. "Y- yes." 

"Ok. Exactly were did you go to buy these snacks?" he says waiting for an answer "I went to the Cheveron gas station."  I say looking at the recorder. He looked up confused then quickly looked down at his notebook and started writing something down. .. . "ok, um.. in court you said Mr.Onfry had thought you were cheating or talking to someone else. Correct?" he says pushing his glasses up. "c- correct." 

"mmhm. What led him to think or believe this allegation?" He said waiting for me to explain.  

" I-  was g- gone for only about 3 minutes. I came in texting one of my friends and he thought i went to go see someone else and thought i was supposedly texting that someone else." I say trying to gather my words together.  

"Mmh. and that is when the abusing started happening." he said writing that down.  "Yes." i said putting my head down.  "Has Mr.Onfry ever did this before? Or ever threatened to?" he ask

"No, he has did this before once, but he has never threatened me but has threatened my family." I say holding my head down.  He shoots his head up in confusion. I quickly panic as if i said something  wrong. He lightly laughs. "Ms.Ayala in court you stated that It has never happened before so you didn't know to record." he says reading of this document.

"I- I- i mean- I- It didn't mean he never. I- mean he has threatened to but i-  

"But you just said that he had never threatened you." he says interrupting me.  I look at him and his notebook not knowing what to say. 

"Ok, Ms.Ayala this is my last question that i am required to ask all people.  .. . Did you or did you not lie in court under oth?" he says gathering his stuff getting ready to go.

*silence.. . I look at the recorder then back at him. "I did not lie in court under oth." I said with my head down while i get up to walk him to the door.  He turns the recorder off and opens the door and steps out. 

"Ms.Ayala just to let you know if your lying and im not saying that you are, Im just saying that you should think about the person your sending to jail for life. I am also obligated to give this to the defendant side so they can use it in court tomorrow." He says walking to his car getting in it and driving off. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This chapter is short. but im going to make a continuing the court part in a  chapter separate.  but remember to vote on this chapter and the other one's even the updates.(not relly) but yeah and remember to FOLLOW MY PAGE IF YOU HAVEN"T ALREADY!!!