16.

Comment as you read.
and give me feedback
Enjoy✌️
__________________________
Stokeley POV:
Me and Jayla were at my house, i was sitting in the dining room and jayla was watching Netflix. She hasn't been talking to me like that and its kinda getting annoying. Every time i try to touch her she moves away. I needed her attention.

"Jay, what do you do you want to eat." I ask hugging her on her neck. She moved away and ignored my question. "Whats wrong wit you??" i ask "Nothing." She says still looking at the tv. "jay, i know somethings wrong." I say sitting down next to her.

She looks at me then rolls her eyes facing the tv again. "Dont make this difficult. Just tell me. Did i do something?"

She looks at me again then picks up her phone. She turns her phone towards me showing me this gurls post. "What am i supposed to see here? I don't see anything." She aggressively pushes the phone closer to my face pointing to the likes.
"You mad cuz she got alot of likes?" i ask confused as fuxk.
"No nigga." She said pointing to my instagram name.

"you mad cuz i liked her post" I was so confused on why she was mad

"Its not that you liked her post. Its what post you liked." she explains. "What? is it because she showing her stomach?"

"She showing more than jus her stomach." she yells getting up walking in the kitchen. "Well im sorry" i say following her.

"but its not just her. Its girls walking down the street, The girl at the tattoo shop, the fan from your concert, and that Jenesis girl" She yells. I have no idea what shes talking about. I want her and nobody else i wish she would just see that.

She keeps going on and on about girls that i've so called flirted with i guess. "Are you even listening to me?" She yells snapping me out of my thoughts. I was trying to tell her that i didn't want any other girl but my phone vibrated interrupting my sentence. It was a text from Jah.

Jah🤙🏽💪💕

Aye, Vro I need you to get down here right now!!!😡

What happened?

I was in the car with jenesis about to take her too my house. When a random number calls i was driving so i told her to answer it.

And??😨

It was Geneva saying she was pregnant and its my baby and whole lotta other bullshit.😤

                wtf?! Im on my way!

I look up and made eye contact with Jayla. She rolled her eyes and started too walk upstairs. I grabbed her hand stopping her. "Jayla, i love you and only you. Nobody else. I'll be right back" She nods and walks upstairs.
__________________________
Jahseh POV: 
Stokeley knocked on my door so i opened it. My blood was boling. Geneva has been calling me and texting me nonstop of course i ignored her, but the other day she saw me and Jenesis out together. She tried to come talk to us but i walked away. I turned too look at her and she looked mad but i just shook it off.