3.

14 DAYS TILL JAH GOES  ON HIS SCHOOL TRIP...

It was 14 days until Jah went on his trip I had to find a way for my mom to change her mind. Afterschool Jah had to work so he dropped me off at home.  I was in my room and i hear knocking, i go downstairs to answer it. I open the door and it was stokeley. ¨Hey Jay, where jah at?¨ he ask giving me a hug.. 

¨he at work, but he get off in like 30 mins, if you wanna wait you can..¨  I say stepping to the side so he could come in..  ¨Yeh, i aint got nun better to do..¨

Stoke walks in and sits on the couch and turns on the tv. I sit next to him just to keep him company. He pulls out a back wood and asked if i wanted to smoke, i said yes. We passed it back and fourth.. after a while i started to get sleepy, it started to get dark. since we didnt have any lights on when it got dark it was also dark in the house. I went to go get a blanket. ¨aye, im cold to .." ski says snatching the blanket away from me.. 

¨nigga move.¨ i say taking the blanket back. .. .¨you can get some..¨ i say noticing he was making a sad face. 

We ended up sharing a blanket.. he had his arm around me resting on the chair, and i was laying on his chest.  I started drifting off to sleep. ¨Aye Nigga, wake up!!¨  Stoke says playfully slapping me. ¨nigga, i cant sleep?"  i say getting up from his chest ¨no, stay up, so i wont be alone.¨ ..
just then my phone lights up, its a text from jah ..

BIG BRO!!:   Im on my way from work..

ME:  IGHT. stoke over here waiting for ya..

BIG BRO!!: ight.

¨Jah on his way.¨ i say going to the other side of the couch to lay my head on the chair so stoke wouldnt mess with me... ¨Nigga! WAKE YA ASS UP!!¨ stoke says pushing me roughly ¨NIgga, im sleepy and bored.. what else is there to do??!!¨  i say pushing him really hard.  

¨bruh,  man ight. you wanna play games¨... he says pulling me off the couch by my legs. ¨AHAAaaahh¨ i say screaming dropping my phone. " i get up and start hitting him back before you knew it we were play fighting. I slipped on my blanket and fell on the floor he took that as a chance to pick me up and slam me on the couch. He walks over to me as i try to get up. He holds me down. "I dont know why you try, you still gone get yo ass beat at the end of every fight." ... he says doing that amazing raspy laugh of his.  "bitch ass.." i say laughing knowing he was right. 

"what was that??.. . man dis attitude gots to go.."  he says staring directly into my eyes. "first of all i dont have a attitude, and if i did who gone git rid of it??"  I say smiling and rolling my eyes. Ski kisses his teeth.. and rolls his eyes. It gets quiet for a minute .. . .  ... .

*he's still holding her down hovering over her while all this is going on)

Were looking at each other not breaking eye contact.. he starts to smirk, then looks at my lips. then looks back up at me..

he starts to lean in for a kiss... . .. . .     ... .

"AYE NIGGERS, I GOT PIZZA!!"... jah says busting in the door. Me and Stokeley jump and quickly get up and sit on separate sides of the couch on our phones like nothing ever happened.