6.

*10 days till' Jahsehs trip:  *1 day before Jahseh's court date:

Ski POV: Jah's court date was tomorrow, and things between everyone was not the same. Jayla doesn't really talk to me. She goes with her mom in the morning and when she comes back to my house she rushes upstairs and stays in the guest room. She doesn't eat, when i go and check up on her she is usually crying. She never can really sleep. 

I can't either. Jah is like my brother. When no one was there, he was. Seeing him and Jayla and cleo going through this makes me feel horrible, and only because of some lying hoe ass bitch.

Jayla POV: I woke up this morning thinking about what i did to Geneva and what she said to me. Was she really making me question weather my brother is a women beater. Everything was hitting me at one time. It was alot. I get dressed and go down stairs and i see stokeley putting his bowl in the sink. 

"you good, ma?" he said coming over and sitting next to me on the couch. "yeh, im fine." i said lying not giving eye contact. "no your not, why are you always pretending like it's all good.".. " you always doing that shit." he said getting up annoyed. 

I ignored it. I knew he was right, but it's not like i do that shit on purpose. It just happens, when shit happens in life that makes me feel some type of way i shut down. The only person that could get me to open up was Jah.. . But he's not here. 

"please, jay .. talk to me" he whines coming in front of the tv.  "can you move." i said annoyed. "tell me, then i'll move."  he said grabbing my arms.. "move."

"tell me."

"move."

"tell me."

"move!" i screaming jumping up.

"tell me!" he says screaming.. 

" HOW CAN I TELL YOU IF I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!! MY BROTHER IS IN PRISON AND ONLY GOD KNOWS WHEN I'M EVERY GOING TO SEE HIM AGAIN! MY MOM COULD LOSE HER JOB BY BEING DOWN HERE! HOW IS SHE GOING TO PAY FOR THE HOUSE! MY MOM IS TRYING TO WORK FROM HOME AND TAKE CARE OF WHAT EVER FUCKED UP SITUATION THAT DUMB ASS BITCH GENEVA PUT US IN! SO, .. NO!! I'M NOT GOOD, I LOWKEY WANNA DIE RIGHT NOW BECAUSE ALL THESE THINGS ARE HITTING ME AT ONE TIME AND I DONT KNOW HOW TO HANDLE ALL THESE FEELINGS!!!!  .."

*he stares.. surprised.. 

"wh- why me??" i say breaking down crying

Ski POV:  I never knew all that was bottled up inside her. I grab her and hug her tight. I knew how abandoned she was feeling. I knew how it felt to be alone. All Jayla had was Jah and now he's gone. I hate seeing her like this. This made me feel angry. Like i wanted to kill Geneva. "Jay, Look at me." i said pulling our hug apart. She still wouldn't look up. " Look at me!" i demand.  She looks up, I stare at the tear filled eyes. 

"Jah court date is tomorrow. He coming home soon. I promise." i said holding her waist. I paused looking down staring at the skin tight jeans she had on. "until then. I promise on my life i gottchu." i said pulling her closer. I looked at her lips wanted to kiss her badly. I looked back up at her. "Jay. I love you." i whispering in her ear. 

((*the next part is a little explicit so.. if you don't want to read it then you can skip over.))

Jayla POV: We stare at each other for a minute. Then Stokeley grabs my waist and kisses me. I throw my arms around his neck. He picks me up and the kiss gets intense. He pushes me up against a wall. Just then, I start to feel his member on my private. (i dont feel confortable with saying the word for some reason.) 

"I love you .." stoke whispers in my ear. he says as he rubs it on my private. By now it's a whole tsunami down there. He unbuckles my pants..and puts his hand down them. 

Just then we hear a knock on the door. Stokeley quickly puts me down and went to go answer it. 

He opens it .. "what the fuck!!" stoke and i yell in unison once we knew who was behind the door.

*Sorry i didnt update i was on a school trip!!

*yall wanna smut scene though??