14.

STOKELEY POV:
Me, Jay, and Jah were sitting in the living room watching this riverdale bs jay likes this show 😒 Me and jahs phone went off at the same time it was a text from Gabe (if u dont know DJ SCHEME)
GABE🤪: AYE, pull up at my party tonight!!
Do i have too??😒: STOKE
GABE🤪: Yes, you have to come support me and plus i already told everyone you and jah were performing🤷🏾‍♀️..
🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️ ight..: STOKE

Me and jah look up at each other from our phones.. "you know we gotta go right?" jah says getting up about to go get ready.
"yeah😒" i say grabbing my keys to leave and get ready..

Jayla POV:
I looked up at stokeley as he walked out the door.. i was wondering what they had to go to so bad. "JAH" i screamed walking up the stairs "Yeah.." he yells from his room "Where yall going?" i ask walking in his room sitting on his bed. "A performance" he says realizing what he said then quickly turning around to me. "A performance? what performance? "What yall performing??" i ask confused as fuxk?!

Jahseh POV:
i laugh to myself remebering i never told jay about the things i do in my personal life.. i also remeber why i didnt tell her. "if i told you, you wouldnt believe me" i say sitting next to her on my bed.. " Try me.." she says with a straight face.

"Well ever since i was 17 i started posting music i made on soundcloud.. it started to get popular and gabe who is actually a dj told everyone that me and Stokeley also known as Ski Mask the Slump God were performing.. thats why we HAVE to go.." i explain getting up walking back to my closet trying to figure out what to wear..
"So you saying that you and Stokeley are famous rappers and Gabe is a dj and he is the reason why yall have to go to this random performance?" she ask
"yeah, basically." i confirm

Out of no where she bust out laughing i turn around confused considering i was dead serious.
"whats funny?"
" you just told me stokeley and you are secretly famous rapper and Gabe who ive also known forever is scretly a dj who booked yall a performance.." she says still laughing
"Boy if you dont get yo 'Normal citizen by day super hero by Night' headass on somewhere😂😂 all you had to say yall was bout to go hit a lick.."

"Jayla im serious. i know its weird cuz u went all this time without knowing but its tru, i was about to tell you before your bday but all that shit happened." i explained
she still looked as if she didnt believe me.. so i pulled out my phone and went on instagram.. i showed her me stokeley,and gabe followers and profile.. i turned on "hey Mister" by stoke and gabe. and i showed her "take a step back" by me and stokes.

she looked suprised but still started laughing.. i then looked up my stage name 'XXXTENTACION' on google then pictures of me started to pop up..
she was in shock..
"OMG.. your so forreal?! i thought you and stokeley were getting yall money from robbing.." she said walking towards the door. i looked at the time and saw i was about to be late..

"yeah, yeah, yeah we can talked about this later but imma be late so." i said pushing her out my room and closing the door..
___________________________
Jayla POV:

i ended up going with Jah to his performance.. we pulled up to this huge club.. we went inside and seen stoke talking to gabe.. we walk up to them as they all dap each other up..
"wassup jay" gabe and stoke say in unison
"wassup .. SKI MASK .. DJ SCHEME!!" i yelled as they looked confused asf
"You told her?" stoke ask
"yeah..she aint believe it at first" jah said