12

The day of Jahseh's trip.

Jayla POV:

After the trial i moved back to my house with Jah. Jah has been home for only a day now and he was really depressed and angry all the time. I could tell he was trying to hide it when i came around. But he was hurting i was trying to do everything in my power for him to be happy again. Jah was really hurt by Geneva and what she did. The only thing i thought of that could make him happy was a vacation. He needed to get away for a while. I knew he just got home but i wanted my brother back. So the day before his trip i packed his stuff he was going to pack for his trip. 

I convinced him to go on his school trip. So this morning we woke up to take him to the bus stop so the bus could take him. 

I was alone again but at least my brother was happy or at least making a effort to be. 

I was sitting on the couch watching the last episode of 'On My Block' when my phone lights up. its text from stokeley.. 

*Stokeley (HeadAche)😧🤢😏

Stokeley: Aye, Ma'😏

😊Yeah wassup, :Me

Stokeley: Nun, i heard Jah ended up going on the school trip.

Yeah, how you heard dat? :Me

Stokeley: some kids that went told me..  you know u shouldnt be alone..😏

Im not. I got my phone, my tv, food, my bed.. ill be fine.🙄 *she says lauging* :ME

Stokeley: Well im coming over.. cuz im bored..😊😋😂

After he says that we both laugh and he hangs up. "I know good an' well they just did not kidnapp them kidz and leave me hangin like dat.  Now how long I gotta wait for the next season to come ou- 

I was interrupted by knocking on the door. 
I assume it was stoke so i open it he comes in and goes straight to the kitchen..
"what you got to eat up  in dis bitch" he says going through our snack closet. 
He comes our the kitchen with a bag of hot Cheetos. He comes and sits by me on the couch. I start watching "All American" first episode..
"Is this what you been doing all day?" He ask while eating his chips
"Yep, pretty much.." i say without making eye contact..  I felt kinda nerves being stojeley this late at night..
*a hour past by..

It was quiet and stokeley was on his phone. I was on the 7 episode of "All American". I started drifting off to sleep.. 

"Aye, lil nigga! Wake up!" Stoke screams shaking me.. 

"What the fuck you mean wake up?!" I scream annoyed..
"Dont leave me by myself.." stokeley says laughing at my reaction..
"Nigga u on ur phone!?" I say pushing him

"And.. i came over her cuz u were alone and cuz i was bored.. so entertain me." He say turning off his phone and putting it down.

I sighed and got up to get a cover. "Lets watch a scary movie." Stokeley sats while i walk over to the couch we were both laying on. I kinda didnt want to but whatever made him get off his phone i was fine with.

We started watching this really scary movie.. *aahh*  i scream  and hold on to stoke as tight as possible. I look up noticing what i was doing. He smiles without making eye contact.
"No.. no.. dont go over there.. dont- dont-  *Aaaahhhh* i scream and hold on to him even tighter.