17

Comment as you read.
Enjoy✌🏽
__________________________
Stokeley Pov:

"So are we just gonna sit here? or we gone air dis bitch out?" Jayla ask sitting next to me in the drivers seat. She was right we been sitting here for almost 30 minutes. I couldn't wait anymore. I get out the car and go around the back of the house with Jayla following close behind.

We go to the back to find the back door was locked. I kick that bitch in as hard as i could. It swings open inviting us in. We were looking around when we notice a door was open with stairs leading to the basement. We run down there as fast as we could only to find Jah chained to a wall knocked out bleeding and this big bodied ass nigga standing over him. Mean while, Geneva and what seemed to be Jenesis in a puddle of blood.

Jayla automatically runs over to help Jahseh. I run to Geneva who was bleeding and unconscious but still breathing and roll her off of Jenesis who was bleeding but still alive. I help her up and outside to the car.

I come back to help Jayla with Jahseh. I walked downstairs to the basement to see that Geneva and that strong ass nigga no where to be found.

"Where'd they go?" I ask in confusion. "He took her and ran out the back door over there" Jayla explains pointing to a door in the back of the room. I see she was struggling with getting Jahseh out theses chains. I look around and see a key on the counter. I use them to unlock the cuffs that were connected to the chains on the wall. We help Jah up and to the car.

Once were all in the car I race over to the hospital.
____________________________
At the hospital...
We wait in the waiting room for doctor to come out and tell us if Jahseh and Jenesis were gonna be ok. I looked over a Jayla and she was actually calm and not stressed or panicking at all. Me on the other hand my heart was beating fast. Jahseh be getting into a lot of shit. Especially stuff that sends him to the hospital but every time I worry if he is gonna be ok or not.

I look up to see a doctor walking towards us. "Hi. I'm Doctor Stevenson" he says. "Hey is our friends ok?" I ask.

"Yes, they're stable. We going to keep them overnight to run more test to make sure." He explains. I nod ok and me and Jayla make our way to the car.
____________________________
At the house...
Jayla POV:
Me and stokeley were sitting on the couch eating some ihop we picked up on our way home. I look over to see stokeley stressing bout what we just went through. I roll my eyes in irritation.

"I hope jah and Jenesis are ok" he mumbles. "Jah and Jenesis? What about us?" I ask in frustration. How is he going to be stressing over other people when your own relationship is not where it's supposed to be.

"Jay I told you I'm not fuckin wit no other girls. I only want you." He explains. I wanted to believe him so bad but for some reason I just didn't.  I get up and walk to the kitchen to throw my trash away. As fixing me something to drink I feel hands snake around my waist.

"Jay" he calls my name but I give in no response. "Can you please turn around" I put down the soda and turn around with his arm still wrapped around me. "I love you and only you. Nobody else. Ok?" He says reassuring me. He gives me a few light kisses and walks back to the couch.

The rest of the night we lay cuddled up binge watching our childhood movies and show on Netflix.
____________________________
657 words🤦🏾‍♀️ (short ash)
Vote☺️
☺️🥰✌🏽