15. 😔💔

Stokeley POV:
That same night..
Jah told me to take Jayla to my house cuz of the creapy guy that was there. We were in the car and it was silent until we pulled up in the drive way. I got out the car walked to the door with Jayla following me. I Opened the door walking in and jayla closing and locking it behind her. She sat down on the couch and turned on the tv.

I went to go take a shower. After i got dressed i came downstairs and saw this girl with my t-shirt on that looked like a dress on her. She had no pants on. I sat beside her while she layed on me. I put my arms around her.

Jayla POV:
Me and stokeley were cuddling and watching a funny movie. His laugh was so adorable, he was just a beautiful human being. I was looking up admiring his 'very rare' tattoo under his right eye.
"Stop staring at me" he says doing that laugh again making me laugh. "Can i ask you a question?" I ask still looking at him. "Ask away.." he says picking up his phone.

"Why didnt Jah tell me about him and you?" I ask sitting up. "What you mean?"  He ask
"I mean yall lil secret identity.." 

"I mean i wanted to tell you.. but jah still had people from his past coming for him and rappin put a spotlight on him already, he didnt want yall in the spotlight just to end up getting hurt." He explained without looking away from his phone.
I didnt have much to say after. So i layed on him and went to sleep.

Jenesis POV:
I woke up in a random room. It appeared to be a girls room. I get out of bed to see i had on a hoodie that fit like a really short dress and no pants. Why would i be in a random girls room with no pants on? Just some guys boxers. I limp my way downstairs to find a guy shirtless with basketball shorts on With half black half blond dreads in the kitchen cooking.  I cant lie it smelled good.

"Your food is on the table." He says pointing to a plate filled with chicken and waffles with syrup on the side.
"Who are you exactly?" I ask slowly walking to the table to eat. 

"*sighs. You dont remember?" He says sounding annoyed. I shake my head no.
"You Came to Gabe's house for a lil party he was having and i guy tried to rape you. He knocked you out but before he could try something i stopped it. I didnt know what to do cuz no  one was waking up and i couldn't leave you there." He explains

"Thanks." I said while eating the rest of my waffle. "Wait did you see me naked??" I ask with a mouth full of waffle.
He had his back turned but he turned towards me a little and i could to tell he was smirking.
"Yeah, but i didnt try anything" he says walking over to the couch and turning on the tv.
I finished my food and put the plate in the sink. I look in the fridge for some water then go sit next to him on the couch.
He puts his empty plate on the small table next to the couch.
"I dont remember you telling your name?" I ask looking at his face tats. "Jahseh.. but you can call me jah if you want." He replys. I nod and look back towards the tv. 
All of a sudden i hear knocks on the door. For some reason i get scared and try to run up stairs but Jahseh grabs my arm. "Chill, ma its just stokeley and my sister." He said reassuring me i was safe. I sit back on the couch. He opens the doors and i remember them from the party before everything went dark.

"Aye, vro this girl talm bout she can beat us in 2k-  stokeley says stopping in his tracks. He looks at me then looks at jah. He smiles then looks back at me then back at jah. "Nigga, wat?"

Jah asked getting annoyed. Stokeley bust out laughing. Everybody was cognfused on why he was laughing.

"Vro.. u did that fast. Damn nigga u jus met her." Stokeley says dapping jah up. Jah looked just as confused as i did. "Oh, you think we- no thats not what this is." He said looking at me so i could confirm.

"Yeah,we didnt do anything."
I say. "Look, vro its alright. You dont have to ashamed" stokeley says sitting on the couch next to the one i was sitting on.

"No no no, we didnt do anything. I saved her from getting raped." Jah said sitting down with his sister following behind. "Yeah, apparently i was about to get rapped by some creepy dude.."  i say rolling my eyes. "Oh, the one from the party?"

"Yeah, but i brought her here cuz i couldnt leave her there" Jah explained. Stokeley just nodded. "Where is my phone?" i ask feeling around for it. "It should be on the dresser next to the bed. In the room you were in. " Jah says pointing towards the stairs.

Jahseh POV

As Jenesis walked upstairs i couldnt help but stare. The hoodie was loose and short but it curved in all the right places when she walked- My thoughts were interrupted by Stokeley snapping in my face for my Attention.

"Nigga what?" I say trying to play it off. "Nigga you were staring at her. Admit it you like her. You know she is really pretty" Stokeley says licking his lips rubbing his chin. Jayla slaps him hard on his arm causing me to laugh and him to whine in pain.

"Shes not bad, but i dont like her" i say Stale facing him. I hear foot steps coming downstairs "Dont say no  stupid shit" i say pointing at stokeley. 

"Umm, my mom wants me home. So could you drop me off?" She ask me. I was hesitant cuz i didnt want her to go, but i cant keep her hostage.
"Yeh, let me put on a shirt"  i say going to my Laundry room to grab a shirt.
I tell jay and stoke ill be right back.
________________________________
She gave me the address to her house which was all the way across town. The car ride was silent. Until she asked for my aux cord. I said yes and she plugged it into her phone. 
I Look over at her phone and see she clicked on her
chill playlist💔😊
I was suprised at the first song that came on. It was 'Jocelyn Flores by me.
"I'm in pain, wanna put ten shots in my brain
I've been tripping 'bout some things, can't change
Suicidal, same time I'm tame
Picture this, in bed, get a phone call
Girl that you fucked with killed herself
That was this summer and nobody helped
And ever since then, man, I hate myself
Wanna fucking end it"

She sings my verse word from word. She says every line with more feeling then the last. I couldnt do nothing but smile.

Jenseis POV:

I swear this was my song. This song got me through all the things I've been going through lately. As i was screaming the last little lyrics to the verse i hear someone singing the chorus. I look over to see jahseh singing. He was so into the song he didnt even know i was staring at him. The song went off but jahseh sang the chorus one last time.

"I be feeling pain, I be feeling pain just to hold on
And I don't feel the same, I'm so numb
I be feeling pain, I be feeling pain just to hold on
And I don't feel the same, I'm so numb"

His voice was sending me into a trance i didnt want to get out of. He glanced over at me and smiles.

"Your voice." I say "It's beautiful"

"Thank you" he says doing this cute ass laugh. "You like that song?" He ask. "I love it."
I say smiling at him he smiles back.

We talk, laugh, turnup to music. Before i knew it we pulled up to my house. We said our goodbyes. I was about to get out the car when he grabbed my arm.

"Can i have your number? Just in case you wanna get out the house or something"  he ask. I put my number in his phone and he text me so i could save his number in mine.
________________________________1458 words.
Im sorry, i didnt update Tuesday a.k.a the 18th. I had alot going on😧
But go read my NEW BOOK. AND MY NEW NEW BOOK.
VOTE AND COMMENT!!😊
💕💕