19

Follow me on ig: 1luhh.shortyy
Vote & comment plz🙂
________________________________
:
Two or three day have passed by and what happens that day between Jah and Jenesis just don't sit right with me. I know jenesis would never do anything like that to jah. So while Jahseh and Jayla were with there mom while she was visiting, I went back to Jenesis's house to talk to her to see what really happened. I knocked in the door and nobody answered. I knocked again and waited..

Jen opened the door quickly she look terrible.
"Jen what the Fuc-". "Hurry up.. get in get in!!" She says quickly pulling me in. She throws me on the couch and quickly closes and locks the door. "Why are you here?? You shouldn't be here" she says while scratching her head and arms like a junkie. "Im here to see what's up with you. I'm tryna see if you ok and by the looks of things your not" I say getting up and walking towards her.

"I'm good. If that all u wanted them you need to leave before they get you too" She says trying to push me out the door. "

"Who?? Who are you talking abou- JEN!" I say interrupting myself trying to get her to be still. "Who are you talking about?? Tell me what's going on.." She finally stops fidgeting and takes a deep breath.

" It's a long story." She says looking down. "I got time. First off are you cheating on Jah??"

"NO! I- I would never. I really do love Jahseh." She says walking over to the couch as I follow. We sit. " I don't want him to be involved.. y- you wouldn't understand"

*scrurrrrrrt* All of a sudden we hear somebody speed up into the drive way.

"Y- You have to go!! Now!!" Jen says pushing me towards the back door. "No! Jen who is dis nigga??"

All of a sudden the door slams open and Jen hides behind me. "WHO TF IS YOU??" This big bodied hulk built ass dude yells.

"Nigga who tf is you??" I yell back. The same dude we found wit Jenesis came walking through the door behind the dude. "Jenesis!! Come here!!" The guy yells. She was about to walk over there but I put my arm out to stop her.

One of the dude pulls up his shirt to reveal his gun. " Jenesis I'm not gone tell you again. Come. Here."
I slowsly reach for my gun to pull it out until I hear Jenesis quietly whisper "Stokeley no.."

I slowly put my hands up where the can see them then quickly open the backdoor we were leaning on, and we both fell out. I got up and ran and grabbed jen so she could follow.

Luckily I parked further down from her house. We rushed to the car. We got in and I drive off.

We were about five minutes away from her house. I just so happened to lookin my rear view mirror and saw the same car then dudes pulled up in. "FUCK!! We being followed"

Jen looks back and start crying in the passengers seat. " I told you. I told you, you should of left" she repeats while crying.

After a few random left turns we lost em.

I pulled up to Jahseh n Jayla dem house.

JAHSEH POV:

I was in the kitchen cooking some food for me and Jayla, When I heard a knock on the door. I walked over to the door and saw it was Stokeley through the peep hole. I opened the door. Stokeley came in and to my surprise Jenesis follows behind him. I wasn't even mad at her for what she did because some part of me knew if had to be some logical explanation.

She looked horrible. Her hair was messed up and her clothes was slightly dirty. They both at on the couch. "What happened??" I asked curious. "I don't know ask Jenesis" Stoke says as we both look at Jenesis.

*takes a deep sigh*

To be continued....
_____________________________
I will try to update more but considering what's going in the world it's taking a toll on my mental heath. But writing makes me feel better soo.. yeh. Ily😍🤟🏾