21

Vote and comment🤟🏾
________________________________
STOKELEY POV:
Me and Jah woke up that morning ready to go get the rest of Jenesis's stuff. We ain't go empty handed because we didn't know if they were going to be there or what kinda shit they got planned if we came back.

We took Jahs car and drove to Jenesis's house. We pulled up and nobody's car was in the drive way so we assumed nobody was there. Jah used the key Jen gave him to open the door. We went in and rushed upstairs to hurry up and get Jens stuff. We go up to Jens room and seen that somebody had been throwing stuff everywhere.

"Get that bag and help me out her clothes in here." Jah says. I grab the white  PINK branded bag and help him stuff it with her clothes. I noticed she had a collection of Victoria Secret and Bath and body works perfume and Lotion set up in her bathroom.

"Ight come on let's go" Jah says rushing to zip up the bag. "Hol up maybe we should get the stuff in her bathroom" He looks over in there and noticed I was talking about her collection. He rolls his eyes. "Does she really need those? We can get her some more." He says looking out the window to see if somebody had showed up yet.

"I mean yeah we could but most of those looked filled and not used yet. I know they expensive too. It would take a while for us too restore her whole collection." I suggest. "But it's up too you, it yo girl vro" I say. He nods and starts to help me put them in the bag along with the clothes and shoes.

We get everything and leave.
________________________________w
JAYLA POV:
*hahahha* Me and Jen laugh as we look at the Tik Tok we made on Jens phone not to long ago. Jah and Stokes walks inside the house with a bag of Jens stuff. *Look Jah look! They made a tik tok trend to your song" I say as me and Jen run up to him to show him.

🎶 *OKAY XANS FOR HER DINNER uH
BAG FROM MARGIELA uH
BAD LUH BITCH SHE SPANISH SPEAK NO ENGLISH GOT NO MANNERS* 🎶
We sing as we show him the tik tok. Stoke and Jah laugh.

Just as we were about to watch it a second time Jen gets a text from Spooky.

*" I know yo lil bitch ass boyfriend jus came and got yo stuff. Tell him when I see him and his punk ass imma kill em. Oh and you better get yo ass home for yo family get hurt."*

We all read it and look up at Jenesis. You could tell rage built up inside of everybody but especially Jah. 

"Imma kill em. IMMA KILL THAT BITCH!" Jah says easing his voice the second time. He grabs his keys and runs out the door. We try to run after him but couldn't catch him before he drove off.

We look at Stoke for what to do next. "Go our shoes on and let's go. We gotta catch Jah for he do sum he regrets"
_____________________________
VOTE N COMMENT❤️