22.

Comment & vote 🤟🏾
_____________________________
Stokeley POV:
We run out the door and take my car to follow Jahseh. We arrive at Jenisis house and see that Jah was already there. We didn't see him outside so he had to already be in the house. We run up to the house to see the door was open. We burst in the house and see Jahseh standing in front of spooky. They looked like they were getting ready to fight.

I look down at spookys shorts and seen he had a gun. I look down and seen he had one in his sock. He probably had more then that. I didn't even have nun on me. We ain't have shit to protect ourselves.

"Jah chill out. Well come back. We don't have to do this now." I say trying to get Jah to back the fuck up so we can get the fuck out of here.  "I just came here to talk". He says surprisingly calm. It was silent for a while because we were trying to see what Jah was going to do next.

"We not talking until you take em out and throw em across the room." Jahseh says gesturing towards the guns in spookys pants and sock. Spooky pulls the guns out of his pants and sock and throws em towards our way. That shit was way to easy tho. He has to have more around him. 

" Unless you here to give her back. We ain't got shit to talk about chico " Jahseh looks down and chuckles to himself. "Nah jit"
He looks spooky dead in his eyes. " Leave her and her family alone. We don't need whatever the fuck you think Is helping her."

"Ian leaving shit alone. She needs me and my help. Or her brother will get sick again. " Spooky says. Which instantly made Jah mad.

"Nah. I got everything under control. You can keep your money and she ain't gotta do shit for you no more. Whatever fucked up deal y'all made is done." Jah says.

"As soon as her debt is paid off then the deal is done. Until then her ass belongs to me. " Spooky says looking behind him.

I was trying to see what he was looking at. I noticed a gun tapped to the bottom of the table. I lightly tap Jayla to show her.

"Jah we can come back and do this. Today is not the day." Jayla says trying to warn Jah without being obvious about what we see. He completely ignores her.

I know Jahseh is not stupid. I know he knows what the fuck is going on but why isn't he leaving. It's like he knows that if he doesn't give Jenesis back to spooky then none of us are walking out of here without a bullet in us. 

Spooky starts to walk back slowly and starts to reach for his gun...

"Isabella." Jahseh says which makes spooky freeze. He rushes to Jahseh away from his gun. "What the fuck did you jus say mijo"

"Isabella your daughter. Righ?" Jah smirks.  "Your so invested about where Jenesis is. You worried about the wrong person G" Jahseh says while laughing.

"Where the fuck is she?" Spooky says now angry.  "I'll give you your daughter safe once you drop the deal between you and Jen. "

" like I said Ian dropping shit mijo. If you don't tell me where the fuck my daughter is ill kill all y'all bitches right now"  Spooky threatens.

" mmmh ion think you wanna do that 'mIjO" Jahseh mocks. " If me or any of the people standing behind me get hurt, your daughter gets hurt. Sooo let us walk out of here or no more Isabella" Jahseh says smiling evily.

Spooky looks at Jah and then yells at us to get the fuck out. Me and Jen and Jayla runs out with Jahseh following us. Jahseh and Jenesis take jahs car and Jayla rides with me in mine.
________________________________
VOTE & COMMENT