20.

Vote and comment plz🤟🏾
________________________________
JENESIS POV:
*takes a deep sigh* 

I knew I had to tell them eventually but I didn't know it would be this soon. What I tell them could put there lives and mine in danger. 
"The dude y'all saw when y'all walked in on me that day is a gang leader I met when me and my family was in a bad situation everybody called him Spooky" I explain. 

"My brother was sick and my mom was working  jobs back to back but even then didn't have enough money to pay for treatments for him, I didn't know what to do but I wanted to help" I say trying not to cry.   

"I met him while staying with my brother while he was at the hospital. He told me he could give me money to pay for my brothers treatments and to get my family out of the neighborhood we were in." Jahseh signals me to keep going.

"I asked him what he wanted him return and he told me I would owe him and that I had to stay in the state. I agreed with no hesitation because my family needed it." I explain feeling like I was about to throw up.

"After that he sends 4K  in all cash. It's had been 3 years since me and my family moved, my mom got married and I moved out. I thought I wouldn't have to do whatever favor he was talking about but he found me and my past caught up to me. He came to my front door and told me that the favor I owed him is due." I said feeling ashamed..

"Well what's was the favor?.." Jayla ask coming down the stairs and sitting next to stokeley. I was very hesitant to tell them because a part of me is very ashamed of the things I did over the past few days.

"Tell us." Stokeley says putting his arms around Jayla while she leans on his shoulder.

" little did I know his gang and a bunch of other under ground organizations run a sex trafficking business. He forced me to come to this warehouse where I say women around our age  in cages waiting to be sold for there body to pathetic men." I broke down in tears..

"He told me he wouldn't put me in a cage and I can live at home as Long as he live with me and do what ever he says including pleasing him. That day y'all came that's what's really happened. He said if I didn't then he would hurt my mom and brother who lives with my stepdad." I cry harder.

Jahseh gets up and pulls me into his arms. "You won't have to do anything like that again. I'm sorry you had to go through that. Your not going back. You'll stay here as long as you need to. Me and Stokes will go get your stuff tomorrow."

He says as I cry in his arms. "Jayla take her upstairs and get her cleaned up and give her some clothes to sleep in. After you can go lay down in my room. Turn on the tv if u need to." He demands and I follow Jayla upstairs.

JAHSEH POV:

I was so angry that she had to go through that and didn't tell me.  Stoke told me about how they got chased by them and how they might be there tomorrow but I don't give a fuck.

After me and Stokes finish talking he goes upstairs in Jaylas room and I go in mine told find Jayla laying down sleep in my hoodie and my boxers. She looks so cute when she sleeping. I take my shirt off and lay down cuddle her from behind and doze off to sleep.
________________________________
Creative Criticism welcome☺️ I need to know how the book is doing because I feel like I'm not as good as I used to be but yeh ily🤟🏾💕