5.

Jahseh POV: 

Right now i'm in a jail cell. Waiting on something to happen. Why would she do this to me? After everything I've done for her. She knew what was going on with my probation. Why would she Lie to everyone like that?

"Jahseh Dwayne Ricardo Onfroy" the police calls..

I get up and a police takes me out the holding cell i was in and leads me to the visitors room. 
"Jahseh!" Jayla yells while running and giving me a hug. I see Stokeley and he looks angry. Angrier then i have never seen him before. He looked like he was going to kill somebody. "Vro, i sware to god imma get you outta here!" he says walking up to me with his hands balled up.  I hate to see everybody like this. My mom was supposed to be at work, but she took this time to help me, Jayla was crying in my arms, and Stoke looked like he was bout' ready to kill someone. I hate the fact that I could go to prison for life, 

I hate the fact that my little sister the one I'm so protective of her not to get hurt by a boy and here i am accused of abusing Geneva. Thinking about it more and more makes me angry. "Visitor hour are over, Johns please lead Onfry to his holding cell." The police tells the other one. 

"what the fuck have i gotton' my self into??

***

Stokeley POV:

Jahseh mom was dealing with all this trying to get Jah out. So i offered to Let Jayla stay with me.  She was in the guest room with the lights off and it was quiet. I was going to go in there And check up on her and talk but i thought she needed a break. So i let her sleep.

*IN THE MORNING..

I wake up and go down stairs to cook breakfast. I was going to wake Jayla up but i let her sleeps she needed it. I heard her waking up and crying in the middle of the night. She finally woke and walked downstairs. "Good morning Jay," i said fixing her plate.  "hmm.." she said grabbing the plate and sitting at the table. She had my shorts on and a hoodie of mine i gave her. She looked like she had been crying for years. I felt bad she had to see her brother like this. They were really close, he had to step up and be a male figure in her life since there dad was not there. 

"I got to go to work today, but im going to drop you off at police station with your mom" is aid finishing my breakfast and putting the plate in the sink. We sat in silence for a few minutes. "Ma, you good?" i ask concerned on why she wasn't really eating her food. "hmm hm." she said throwing the food away and putting the plate in the sink. She walks up stairs and goes in the room. She comes down changed and ready to go.

 She comes down changed and ready to go

*this is what she was wearing..