4.

*two days past by 12 DAYS UNTIL JAHSEH SCHOOL TRIP...

It was 12 days until Jah's trip and i still haven't found away to go over my friends house. I Just found out i have to have a "babysitter". I've been calling my mom for the past two days trying to convince her but Jah already put the idea that i'm going to sneak off to a boy's house or something. I mean i'm going to be 17 in 3 days, why do i need someone to watch over me. Jah is always being overprotected for no reason. 

It was friday, and I was so relieved. Jah was with his girlfriend, so Stokeley picked me up from school. I walked outside to see him sitting on the back of his car on his phone. "Aye wassup, Ma." ski said jumping off the car putting his arm around me to give me a hug. We got in the car and pulled off. "Jah told me to take you to my house, cuz he was going to be gone for a while." he says smirking keeping his eyes on the road. 

"Okay." i said keeping my eyes on my phone. It was a little weird because of what happened yesterday. We pulled up to his house. "Um..  . Jay, about yesterday.. " he said looking down scratching his head. "nah, you good." i say smiling. A smirk comes across his face. We go inside after stoke opens the door.  I  follow him to his room. I Walk in and he closes the door. His room was dark and he always had these lights on. He calls him his "sex lights". He said every time it turns red somebody bout to start screaming. "you got homework or some.".. he says sitting on his bed next to me. "nigga, it's friday." i say looking at him like he was mentally retarded. 

"nigga, you better watch that attitude." he says pushing me and getting up walking over to his lights. "what you doing?" i say confused. He looks at me and smirks. " It was on blue.." he said changing it back to green. "ok.. ." i say still confused. "the next color is red.. .and you know what happens at red.. so i changed it." he says walking towards his desk sitting in the chair. " why?"

"what you mean why?  *he laughs  you know what happens .. im not trinna .. . you know what. .. imma leave this conversation alone." I shrug my shoulders. "ight." 

We were talking and laughing for the next hour or so. Just then a boy named Terrence from my school text me. 

Terrence: hay

Me: hay 

Terrence: wyd? 

Me: nun. hbu?

"who you texting?" stoke said trying to look all in my phone.  "why you wanna know?" i said moving away from him. "so you got a boyfriend now. I thought i was the only other boy you talked to." He said snatching my phone  "first of all, that's not my boyfriend that's just a friend"..

"Yeah, ight." he says giving me my phone back "wait, what you mean you the only other boy i'm supposed to be talking to."?  "i mean other then Jah, i'm the only boy supposed to be talking to".

"oh so you own me now?" i say crossing my arms "I mean i don't own you but, your mine." he says boldly. I'm very surprised at what he just said. " I'm yours what's that supposed to mean?"

He walks over to me slowly since i was sitting in the middle of his bed he grabs my legs and pulls me to the end of the bed. Now he was standing in between my legs hovering over me looking into my eyes. "exactly what i said.. your mine. You will always be mine." he says with a evil smirk across his face. Its silent.. I look at is lips wanting to kiss him so bad. then he grabs my chin and kisses me.

The kiss deepens, i put my arms around his neck as he picks me up and puts me against his wall. just then my phone rings."leave it.." he says still wanting to kiss me. "i can't what if it's Jah.."

He sighs and puts me down... i answer the phone its my mother..

*PHONE CALL..

MOMS: Jay.. . jayla

ME: Mom what's wrong?

MOMS: Ja- Jah got arrested *she says crying..

ME: What!? Why?

MOMS: His girlfriend Geneva to-  told the police Jah abused her..

ME: wha-  why?? She's obviously lying,Jah would never do anyting like that!

MOMS: i know, i know but her face says something different..

ME: *silence..

MOMS: jayla please just tell stokeley to bring you to the police station..   

                                                                                                                                                                                                 To be countined.. i know its short but it's the best i could do right now. i promise the next chapter will be longer..