It's Chapter 1

Our Story starts with the 5 Birthday of two kids who's Dad is the Leader of the Akatsuki...

It really is the strangest thing when you and your Brother wake up on your 5th Birthday and instead of getting candy and doll houses. Or in Scout's case it was cars or Books.
you get Kunai and Shuriken. But the best gift we got on that impossible day was from oure father. From Pein.
He gave the Both of us something that he had never given anyone else.
The simplest, yet the most incredible thing. He told Me and My Brother the truth. He gave us a choice. He offered us freedom..

"My Daughter and you My Son. Necro, Scout ... You're both too young, and I shouldn't be telling you two about this yet, but I don't want to hurt you anymore than I already did," Pein whispered. "I'm sorry that you have to go through all these Complications. I'm sorry that you can't have a normal childhood. But... I will understand if you chose to leave. Having S-class criminals as parents is not the future I would have planned for myself either.
Konan and I... as well as the rest... we will understand if you decide to leave. I-if you choose freedom over us. After all, we are S-rank criminals... We will get over it. Eventually." His voice broke at the end.

Scout and Necro both stared at him with bewilderment. Then, small hands reached up and grasped his shoulders. "But Daddy, what are you so concerned about? That I will leave you? For what? Freedom?" Necro giggled slightly when Scout said that. making thire father gape at then curiously. "Wasn't it you who always told Me that the only freedom shinobi will ever get, is the freedom of death? I am an Akatsuki, Father. And I follow the path that lies in front of Me, never looking back. I'm gonna stay with the People that's precocious to Me, that's My Sister and you Dad your My family?!" said Scout standing with Necro, both looking at their Father.

It was times like these when Pein truly wasn't sure if his kids really was a five year old kids who stayed in hiding together for thire whole Life. Scout and Necro sure didn't look like some incredible genius with an IQ of over 200, who'd already seen and experienced everything that this world had to offer. It was also times like these that he could be who he really was. Just a man. Just a man who wanted peace. Just a man who wanted love. And with his own, five-year old Son and Daughter, Both right there in his lap, he could finally relax.

(End Of Flashback)

"Otou-san!" a happy voice rang through the hallways of the Akatsuki base.

Pain raised his head from all the paperwork "Hm?"

"Who has done the least missions this month?" Necro asked her Dad.

Pain raised an eyebrow, but then smirked, catching on. "That would be Hidan. Only two assassination missions, one failed bounty hunting and one S-rank."

Necro grinned and then yelled, "Bastard-kun meet Me at the Training Grounds in five!"

There was a loud THUD then a curse and a muffled "I'll be there, Bitch-chan!"

Another yell could be heard from somewere in the Bace.
"HIDAN WHAT DID YOU CALL MY SISTER!"

Then they heard the sound of a yelling Assassin from the same place as Scout.

Then Heavy's loud voice could be heard "Tiny Sniper shut up.. Heavy's making sandwich,"

Pain rolled his eyes. Ever since Both thire 8th Birthday. One of them came to him at the end of each month, always asking the same question - 'Who has done the least missions this Month?' and this time it was Necro's turn.

Poor Hidan.

He would tell him/her whoever it was and the said Person. would become the training dummy for the next two Weeks...
They would end up with at least two bruises, broken bones and numerous scratches... When it was Necro, sometimes worse. but when it was Scout's turen and because Scout's the Strongst of the Two.
If Scout was in a bad mode that Day then that person would Almost be Dead. If He was in a good mode He would go a little esay on the said Person..