It's Chapter 18

(Back With The Akatsuki. To The Akatsuki Kitchen)
(With Hidan and Medic)
(It's Also Still In Medic's POV)

Damm it. I thought, as I still had the note on Me and it's in My left pocket and by the way that Hidan's looking at Me right now.
I can tell that it's save to say He doesn't belive Me...
Though I don't wanna end up as a
Sacrifice...

But I also didn't want to make Him worried but... But what could I do?
I couldn't tell Hidan the Truth that Orochimaru's at the Chunin Entrance Exams with the kids?...
Just then I thought about how was I gonna get there without them Knowing!

I was almost to deep within My own thoughts that I almost hit the wall.
I sighed and went into the Kitchen with Hidan behind Me.

"Hi guys," Pyro grinned as he sat the last bit of the food on the tabel so we could eat.

I didn't have time to eat dinner right now and though I am hungry.
I have to get to Konoha as quickly as I could. and with My Speed but also with My own Kekkei Genkai.
I shoud beabel to make it within 3 hours... But I had to hurry who may know what could happen if I were to come too late!!

"Doc arn't you hungry?" Kisame asked worried when He saw that I havn't even touched the food infront of Me.

"I'm not really hungry right now Kisame," I answered My blue friend.

"Mate don't go give us that bloody crap.. You are hungry and don't try to lie about it?" Sniper growled, as Konan, Kakuzu, Deidara and Soldier nodded.

"Yeah you got to eat something?" Spy said comming into the room as the last member.. Tobi was't here as it semts like He's on a Solo mission.

Sasori sighed.

"Tiny Medic must eat more to get big and strong?" Heavy grinned.

"Medic is something worng?" My leader asked his eyes narrowed in confusion.

I had to tell them.
I don't want to have to lie infront of My family, infront of all

"Well there is something," I said, swallowed I'm really not sure about this but they have the right to know as It's their kids and this Family's Youngest.

I pulled the note out of My pocket and gave it to Pain who tog it with worry and confusion. I told Him to read it out loud and said that I had just gotten it right before Hidan came to get Me for dinner.

Pain sighed and did just that. after that all of their eyes widened in horror.

"Orochimaru better Not lay a hand on My Kids!" Konan yelled standing up.

"Aye He better stay away from the laddis or I'm gonna break every bone in his bloody body," Demo growled getting up with Engie who sighed.

"Dear God," Soldier yelled.

"Heavy kill tiny enemy even if He doesn't touch Heavy's tiny baby Brother and Sister of His family," My partner yelled his eyes narrowed dangerously...

"I'm not gonna stand by for this Zetsu. Spy go get to them," Itachi growled giving both Zetsu and Spy a look.

They didn't even get the chance to leve before something happend.

(End Of Medic's POV)
(Back With Orochimaru and Scout)
(Orochimaru's POV)

Hmm this Boy could be usefull to Me better give Him the same gift as Sasuke.... Just to be and make sure that He's gonna come to Me on his own...

(End Of Orochimaru's POV)
(Scout's POV)

"HA...C.. Crap!" My eyes went wide with terror as I saw the grass man's neck grow long and lung right at Me. with such speed that I didn't even have a chance or time to move, digging His teeth really deep into My neck.
Why did He do it? What good was it gonna do Him doing that to Me?