It's Chapter 14

(Meanwhile With Team 3)
(Cobra, Yukata and Scout)
(Scout's POV)

It didn't take us long to find another Team a few hours I think.
But I'm not sure how strong they are as I narrowed My eyes dangerously at the other Genin Team in front of Me, Cobra and Yukata. When they said.
That they had gotten the Scroll that they needed to pass already.
And that they were just out here to take more so other Teams couldn't pass this part of the Chunin exam.

I really hope that they didn't take it from My Sister's team!
They had gotten ready to fight us, Yukata walked to stand behind us as to support us under the fight if we needed it.

I turned on My Sharingan well the
Kekkei Genkai I had that's known as the Ikemin.

"Please let us go!" the Genin from Sand asked, frightened when He saw My eyes turn red. He slowly stepped backworks with the rest of his Team.

I sighed heavily, really bro? Your just gonna give us the scroll and run away?.

I was about to answer when Yukata opened her mouth doing it ensted of Me, "Don't worry we're not gonna hurt or kill you? You can leve but we get both scrolls you keep," Yukata said looking at them.
They didn't say more just one of them just layed both scrolls on the ground, after that they left in an instant.

Cobra blinked was the Chunin exam really that esay?!
I grinned and walked up to the two scrolls. "Hey they are both heaven. Now let's go to the tower."

Then suddenly I heard a scream.
A scream I knew the owner of it..
Well I knew the voice of the owner as I had heard the person when She were angry at a little boy.. For calling her something that She's Not...

"Guys you two go to the Tower I'm gonna check that out," I said, before any of them could reply.
I ran and picked the two scrolls up before handing one over to Cobra and keeping one of them for Myself.
I quickly ran disappeared from them and soon I had disappeared from the sight of My Teammates.

When I got to the place I had heard the sound of the scream? I was frozen on the spot as I felt My eyes widen in horror at what I saw.
They had No right... No right at all to hurt her? and No right to even Touch Her!
When it's a 3 on 1 fight.
Damm don't worry Sakura I'm gonna Make them pay in blood!

(With Team 7 and Team Zaku.. But also Scout)
(Still In Scout's POV)

Damm I was angry, was about to hit a tree out of anger.
But knew that I couldn't do that and if I did they were gonna see Me.
I wantet to attack them right there but I knew that I had to wait until they dropped their gardes because sinds it's a 3 on 1.
I didn't want to use My Sharingan or use up to much of My Charka. As I still had to get to the Tower without getting to hurt or killd on the way and before I make it there.

I looked at My watch at the time and sighed heavily, I still had 16 hours to make it there.

But if those Guys do more I'm goning in. I looked over again and saw the Guy punch Sakura in the face and at that moment I realized that He had bought his garde down... Now was My chance.