Chapter 24

(In Orochimaru's Very Own POV)
(Meanwhile With Orochimaru Who's Inside Of Scout's Mind)

I licked My lips as Scout appeared in the room
It had taken Me some time to pull him in here, he had somehow been able to keep in control but of course My powers are so much greater but also much stronger than his very own.

"O... Orochimaru?" Scout mumbled My name while he lifted his head and saw Me, he took a step back when I stepped closer.

"Hello Scout," I said while he looked around.

"Orochimaru what is this place where are we?" He said confused while making Me sigh.

"We are in your mind, in the room of the very
cures mark that I put on you but don't you want to know why I'm so interested samt so very curious about you?..
However I must say that at the start I really did'nt think that you whoud even be able to survive the power or the resolution from it," I explained to him.

"Wait what! but how did I even get in here?" He said while looking around and he's probably looking for a way out.

"I used My powers to pull you in here since you belong to Me Scout, and you will do as I say?
I have no doubt of that one day you won't be able to resist the very power of the mark and when that very day comes you will on your very own willing come and even seck Me out?
I'm the only one who can teach you just how to control this new edition of power that's inside of you?" I said with confidence.

"Why would I? But actually what is this kind of power samt pain that I feel? I had never felt it before but Orochimaru will the pain go away from My body?" He said while he reached for the mark between his shoulder and neck.

"Don't you be worried about the pain it will go away soon just be patient however I want you to take part in this very round of the exam and fight against someone but what I want you to do is to use the power of the mark, I will make it possible for you however when it happens you won't be in any control of it?" I explained.

"Really," he said making Me node My head just before I rached out to touch him making his eyes winde before he was quickly jumping back and making Me miss him by a few inches.

"Scout get over here!" I snapped My plan was to get him and then touch the mark, put My own charka into it to make it stronger than he could possible control as to make him see that very wonderful power of it when he fight in the exam but also as to make him see those very
consequences of what he could do to someone who he care about.

"No there's got to be another reason for why you got Me in here? and I'm not about to let you develop whatever you want with Me? Its out of any available plans no matter what the purpose of it? I don't care just stay away from Me!" He growled before slowly reaching for a weopen only to find out that he did'nt have one.

I only sighed before opening My mouth and then spoke to Myself "Jutsu Multiple Snake," I pointed My left arm forwards him and before he could make a move snakes shot out of My arm and raped around him trapping him and making him unable to move or struggle even as he tried to so.

"Let Me go?" He growled.

"No," I said before quickly stepping over to him stopping infront of him before slightly reaching for his neck with My free hand, still keeping him trapped with the other.
I licked My lips before I looked at the mark on his neck however what I saw was words samt signs appear around it running down his very shoulder samt around his ear just before slowly moving forwards his face.

My eyes winded in anger at this someone was in the middle of placing a seal on it as to stop its growth in but also of both power samt control.

I growled darkly making Scout wimper at the sound.