It's Chapter 12

(Same Info Ones Again..
I'm Gonna Make The Members Of Team Fortress 2 as if they were In The Akatsuki)
(Also The Demoman and The Engineer will be Calld Demo and just Engie)
(All Of The Akatsuki Members And All Of The Teams)

(Pain and Konan)
(Itachi and Kisame)
(Zetsu and Spy)
(Sasori, Deidara and Demo)
(Hidan and Kakuzu)
(Engineer, Sniper and Pyro)
(Medic and Heavy)
(Soldier and Tobi)

(Necro and Scout whoud just go together on a Mission with one of the Teams)
(Sometimes Medic whoud just also go on a Mission with someone on another Team. If Heavy was needed for a different Mission)

(Medic is a helar like a Midic-Nin with a Kekkei Genkai)
(Spy had a Kekkei Genkai. That is not known)
(The Sniper is Gonna be like Tenten using long range wepens to fight with)
(Demo's like Deidara with the same
Kekkei Genkai and Charka. Just without those hand mouths)
(Pyro uses Fire Style)
(As for Heavy, Soldier and Engie I'm not Sure about them jet)

(With The Akatsuki)
(Almost All Of The Members are in the Leving room)

The Leader of the Akatsuki sighed. As Pain looked around the room as he sat down on the couch next to Soldier..
But at that moment tree of the members came into the room..
It was Sniper, Engie and Pyro, they were back as they had been on a Mission sinds the kids left for the Chunin Entrance Exam..

"Here," Sniper said as he handed His leader a bag full of money, then He sat down with Engie and Pyro next to Sasori.. When Pain looked inside the bag, He saw all the money that they had gotten from their mission..

"It's quiet without them?" suddenly Hidan spoke up, and yeah they all knew what He ment they miss them too.

"Yeah I miss the two little ladds," I sighed.

"Wait... Wait mate you need to Tell Me. That they didn't lave just jet?" Sniper almost yelled eyes widened in horror.. They knew that Sniper cared a lot about Necro and Scout.
When Kisame nodded He, Engie and Pyro sighed,,

Why did they leve Pyro without saying Goodbye? Pyro were almost crying. Tobi ran over and hugget the Fire style user and Pyro sighed in return. Spy grinned as he came into the room and said that they had passed the first Part of the Chunin Entrance Exam.

"Hn," Itachi said.

"....." Konan didn't say a thing as most of them thought she whoud say something.

"Yeah tell Me about it Hidan. Demo un?" Deidara grinned looking at the other bomber and then looking at the only jashinist in the room.

"I miss those kidds," Kisame yelled after that Tobi jumpet on his back yelling about how Kisame needed a hug and Tobi miss good Girl and good Boy too!" from Kisame's back.

"ITACHI. GET. IT.. OF!" Kisame yelled running around the room trying to get Tobi off of his back...

"Hn," Itachi uchiha were smirking at the sight of his parter and Tobi.

"SAY WHAT.... umm Tobi. Itachi wanna Play with you," He said, then grinned when Tobi let go and got off his back.. Taking quick steps forwards Itachi who's eyes turned red and the frightened Uchiha Glare came Tobi's and Kisame's way. Both swallowed and Kisame almost redigeret what He had gotten Tobi to do.

Though Sniper didn't tell them but He had a Really bad felling that One of em was gonna be really hurt doing the next part of the Chunin Entrance Exam though Sniper couldn't tell them when He didn't know if what He felt were true... He also didn't know that all of them in thire own way had felt it, and that something were gonna go really worng.

Words 632