It's Chapter 16

(Inside The Tower)
(Necro's POV)

I was god damm worried about My Brother when I saw Cobra and Yukata As they came into the room in the tower without My Brother?
Where was He, and what could have Happend and if Scout's Not here Cobra and Yukata won't make it passed this round!!?

I was almost crying what could have Happend to Him was He dead!
Had they just left Him behind or did He tell them to go to run?!

As soon as they came over to us, and told us that Scout told them to run to the tower without Him.. Also that Scout had said that He will meet them there and had told them not to worry.
They said that Cobra tried to stop Him but before He could do a thing Scout had left!... When they were done I fell to the ground crying. My... My Twin Brother was gone? My best friend lost.
The one who had been by My side for as long as I can remember!... My Family!

Cobra came over and helpet Me off the floor letting Me cry on his shoulder. My friend Umi looked around us and saw a lot of the other Teams looking at Me shocked.
They were probably thinking why I fell to the floor and started crying?

Then both Umi and Shi got angry at them and yelled at the other Genin Teams who's looking at us to look away if not then they were gonna get hurt.

(End Of Necro's POV)
(Sakura's POV)

I came into the tower with Sasuke and Naruto hoping that Scout was here but it semts that He had not mead it back jet?... But how could that be? Scout left even before we did, and if so what could have happend to Him? Where's He now!

Where's Scout and is He okay?
I was worried and I looked at the timer to see that Scout still had about 13 hours to get here if not then Scout and his Team won't pass this part of the Chunin Entrance Exam.

As I said we came into the room were all of the other teams of Genin were I saw a Girl on the ground crying next to a person that's on the same team as Scout.

The Boy from Scout team helpet her up but still she kept crying now on his shoulder.

I knew what I had to do as it's My fuldt if they don't pass this part.
Because if I didn't scarme He had'nt come to help Me and keep Me and My Team Save. I knew that if Scout didn't do what He did then I whoud be dead right now and same with Naruto and Sasuke we whoud all be dead.

So yeah it's My fuldt that this is now happing to them. to Her twin brother.
It was not hard to see. I felt really bad that so many of the others were looking at them even Ino's and Kiba's team were looking. though Hinata and Shino did look worried.

I knew what I had to do and that was to tell them what Scout did and what happened.

I walked forwards them, then a Boy and a Girl. The Girl had blue hair, the Boy had black hair.

(Yukata and Shi)

"What do you want?" He growled as his faced Me.

"Sakura-chan get back here!" Sasuke yelled as He narrowed his eyes at them with Naruto, Ino and some of the others.

"Sakura what are you doing?" Kiba yelled.

"I'm Sorry for what I did.... But if Scout didn't come and did what He did. Then Me and My Team whoud of been dead right now... But I don't understand He was fine when He left?... Scout told us to go to the tower saying that He whoud be there?" I were crying when I was done telling them.
That got Necro to stop crying and look at Me.

(End Of Sakura's POV)
(Back To Necro's POV)

A Girl came over... She had pink hair like Me, and what she told Me.
That My brother had kept her team save from an enemy?... That Scout was fine when He left. She also told Me that she didn't understand why He hadn't mead it back jet?
Hmm why was she so worried about My Brother?

(End Of Necro's POV)
(Meanwhile With The Akatsuki Members in the Leving Room)
(Before Hidan Went To Get Medic)
(Sniper's POV)

I sighed again we were all but Medic and Konan. in the leving room and just doing whatever some were playing cards others was just watching a movie. Heavy was eating a sandwich ontop of Hidan. And don't even get Me started on Pyro. Spy even had to ask Him to go help Konan...

Hidan were asleep on the floor. With Heavy ontop of Him, eating.
Sasori were reading a book same as Spy.
I sighed as I saw Demo give Soldier, Kisame and Deidara some new cards so that they could have another go.

Tobi, Pain, Zetsu and Kakuzu were about to see a movie.
Itachi chuckled as His partner lost jet another round, Kisame Hosigaki glared at him.

Meanwhile Me I was just thinking about the kids and how they were bloody doing.

Then Konan came in and told us the food were ready then asked Hidan to go and get Medic.

(End Of Sniper's POV)

Words 913