It's Chapter 5

(Skip 20 Minutes)
(With Nick's Team (Yukata, Cobra and Scout)
(In Scout's POV)

I stod beside Cobra and Yukata stood a little bit behind us and infront of us stood Nick-sensei.

"Okay you got 40 Minutes to get those bells I got. If you can't get them by then... Well you don't wanna know? Now you all ready," Nick asked.

"Well what are We wanting for," Cobra said, He did some hand moment, opened his mouth and said 'Ninja art Posin Mist' A mist of posin came out of His mouth.. What the crap man.

"COBRA!" I shouted I was in the reach of his posin but what was wired was that I didn't fell eneything worng?
I looked back over My Shoulder and saw Yukata doing some kind of helling jutsu. Nice?
Cobra glared at our sensei when He jumpet away from the mist so He didn't get Poisoned.

Should I use My Sharingan from the start or shoud I wait?... I didn't want to let them down so I thought why the crap not.

Remember what Itachi told you..
When He goes into the Sharingan!
I Repeated everything that Itachi had been Teaching Me in....with and about the Sharingan in My head.
Well here comes nothing.
I thought and closed My eyes and when I opened them again they were red.
When the others saw Me, they both looked so Shocked it was almost funny to Me so I were smirking... Then the fight between us began.

"Yukata... Cobra Ready?" I growled smirking at oure sensei and Nick in turn grinned at Me.

"I'm gonna make the first move?" Yukata yelled jumping over Me while doing a few different one handed signs... Wait hand signs with Only one hand? How's that even gonna work?
I looked at her puzzled when nothing happend but I spok to soon when I opened My mouth to ask her.
I saw something it was Air?
Yukata's body was shaking with a storm of light blue air all around her,,, holy crap what did she do.
I didn't have time to think about it as she ran at oure Sensei head on?
Was she some kind of sky demom.
It was then that I saw something on Her arm a little Sky blue Dragon like Tattoo?..

Nick sighed as he used a Water dragon Justu. It didn't hit Yukata but it did make the air she had garterd around her go away as she ran at Him... I didn't know what to think Nick-sensei put those out so easily.

Even with the light blue air around her gone. Yukata still ran at Him her right fist be comming more and more light blue by the minute I realized. That the more blue it becomes the more power is gonna be behind the atack.

(I know that it's Wendy marvell From Fairy Tail but I couldn't find a Picture.
And I didn't want to make one Myself
Sinds there's something worng with My pc)
(Around Yukata when she ran)

 And I didn't want to make one MyselfSinds there's something worng with My pc)(Around Yukata when she ran)

(Around her Fist)