It's Chapter 20

(Info there's a lot of different POV in this Chapter but it's also gonna be a long one.... I hope you don't see that as a Problem?)

(It's Still In Scout's POV)

I began smiling as I felt the pain in My body leave and I slowly felt My own Charka switching and comming back to My normal Charka again, it was good because I couldn't fight against someone here without it... Eventhough I still felt some pain on My neck..
But personality I didn't care I just had to be careful and count on it?
That it doesn't get eney damm worse.. I don't know if using My Charka whoud make it worse and or maybe using it would make it better...
I couldn't tell My Team or My sensei, and I couldn't even tell My Sister about this.

I couldn't show them how weak I really am, the stupid weaking that only My family knew of that's inside of Me, and though My sister Necro knew of it... I, I still couldn't tell her about this, the fight I had with Orochimaru. And I couldn't tell her what He told, mead Me see or even what He did to Me. How different I felt after what He did...

But as I said before the Kage, all of the other Jonin Sensei's not only Jack and Nick. but also those two from part 1 and from part 2 of the Chunin Exam Had also appeared from poofs of smoke inside the room..

The kage had just opened his mouth when more poofs and more smoke appeared in the room, all of us had wepens at the ready even the Kage and the Jonin Sensei's in the room the same ready to fight against whoever it was...

But when I saw just who it were... That it's My Mum and Dad with Sasori, Deidara, Engie, Kisame, Demo, Sniper and Heavy but the one who I was the most Happy to see Medic.

Suddenly I felt pain all over My body Everything just hurt.... I wants My Dad, all of the others and even I knew that right now I really needed Medic.
I couldn't take it this pain it's too much!..
I tried to call for Him but I couldn't even find My voice as I fell to and hit the Ground.

Were Orochimaru doing something to Me though the mark? He had put on Me. If so then how?... and why is Orochimaru doing it to Me now?
I didn't understand but all of those thoughts quickly left Me as pain tog over My neck, eyes and My body and right now all I felt is pain.

I hit the ground behind Cobra but I didn't do it not only from the shocke of seeing them here but also because of the pain I felt... As it again hit full blast on My body.. Crying out in pain, as I couldn't even move My damm own fucking body.
It began Shaking a lot and I mean really bad.
I just kept crying it hurt and trying to control My Breathing as it also began to hurt, but even though it hurt for Me to even breath in and out.
I had to stay awake I didn't want to worry them more by Me passing out.

I wanted to stay Conscious I wanted to see and make sure that they are really here... I wanted to be held by My Mum or My Dad as Medic did a check up on Me, with Necro by My side.
As Dad and Mum together with Medic, Sniper, Deidara and the rest all telling Me that I'm gonna be okay, that Medic can take this pain away.
But also that they are here with Me, and that I'm save from Orochimaru but also to know that He's not gonna be comming to get Me..

Suddenly I felt a really strong pain on My neck and I let out a loud scream of pain. I closed My eyes tight in pain it really really hurt.. My eyes also began to really hurt and I want to go home but I'm scared that I'm gonna lose My consciousness and when I wake up Again that I'm gonna be in a cell tied up with Orochimaru infront of Me..... Alone. an Evil glint in his eyes!

Orochimaru it felt like the guy was all around Me just around Me. holding Me close so I couldn't move.., Training Me and last it felt like He's really hurting Me.
But not only with knifes but also with words. It felt like He was taking over everything in Me.
It felt like He's be comming one with Me with My body....