It's Chapter 2

(End Of Scout's POV)
(With Necro in thire Bedroom)

Necro was packing her things, getting ready to leave their base. Both was thrilled with the possibility of proving themself to the others (Their Mother and Father more than the rest)

She needed to pass that exam. It was a necessity. She checked her pack the last time for that day. It was only so much her little twelve year old self needed - food pills, clothes, necessary Weapons and Her medical scrolls. Nothing more, nothing less.
Necro knew that Scout her brother really wantede to pass the exam too Himself.
She knew that if She did and he didn't
Pass it... Then there's a big chance that Scout's gonna hurt Himself.

She still remember that Day she had gotten her eye power and how much He had gotten hurt in that fight.
She had almost lost Him.
Necro Dragneel couldn't see herself and the others without Scout, her Brother. They were Twins they were one and the same, one couldn't just die?... Right it couldn't happen.

 Right it couldn't happen

But Scout if He doesn't pass it and She do

But Scout if He doesn't pass it and She do. then He's really gonna do something really stupid or... Or just train even harder then He well they already do now?..
She was Shocked the first few times when Scout came back from training alone with Itachi.

But he was the Strongst of them but not by much though, she couldn't say that it's because He Train's more. They both train 5 hours a Day and with different Members.

Necro was about to crawl into her bed and have some peaceful, well deserved rest, when tired knocks sounded at her door.

She sighed and stood up quickly strode over to the door. Opening it with a sharp tug, she froze.

"Dei-kun? What happened?" She asked shocked at seeing Him like that.

In front of her was Deidara, who was gripping his left arm and grimacing slightly, a small trickle of blood oozing from under his hand.

"Hi, Necro-chan, yeah. I was sparring with Sasori-no-Danna and one of his demented puppets got past My clay and stabbed Me. Stupid bastard poisoned it as well. I asked Scout who was there what to do and He said to go to you, un." Deidara said.